• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Thorpe Park: General Discussion

Makes sense to continue to use the old stock for things like this than just unceremoniously binning it all just to spend cash buying the same thing again.

Noticed in the lift hills and thrills vlog there's still plenty of merch with the old logo which they'll sell (possibly at a discounted price) until it's all gone.
I understand that but in those photos we’ve got three logos, the new one, old one and one that’s never been seen before 😂

Following the confirmation of Do-Dodnpa's (Fuji-Q) demise, Stealth should be confirmed as the new record holder for "fastest accelerating coaster" soon! 0-80 in 1.8 seconds. Second fastest will be Maxx Force (SFGA) at 0-78mph in 1.8 seconds.

Last edited:
I've fortunately always had pretty good luck with thorpe crowds even fright nights last year managed to do all scare mazes (2 reruns too), scare zones a couple times over and got on loads of rides and plentiful night rides, this was the first day of fright nights.

The rest of my visits were all off peak and had lots of stay-ons, probably won't be as lucky this season for obvious reasons but they're open on more off peak dates which will hopefully help because I'm free on Wednesday's and Thursdays.

I've fortunately always had pretty good luck with thorpe crowds even fright nights last year managed to do all scare mazes (2 reruns too), scare zones a couple times over and got on loads of rides and plentiful night rides, this was the first day of fright nights.
Count yourself lucky, I had an actual chavpocalypse.