• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Toverland: General Discussion

Considering how slowly that came off the lift hill, that looked absolutely fantastic! I'm sure it'll be even better when it's climbing faster up the lift hill!

Looks very good for a first test run actually, some good speed!

Also, here is the latest episode of the Making of Port Laguna and Avalon:

:)

Shame it's excruciatingly short though...

Plus the lift hill corner annoys me more than it probably should...

I know it's going to be far from anything special, but I'm quite looking forward to having a go.

I know it's going to be far from anything special, but I'm quite looking forward to having a go.

Agreed. It looks perfectly respectable at the moment, so if it’s going go pick up speed as it tests it might actually pack a bit of a little bit of a punch. That first hop could give a decent bit of floaty airtime if it quickens up.

Does still look very short though, and that’s something which obviously isn’t going to improve!

It does look good, it doesn't feel like the longest wing coaster in Europe though! Then again the others aren't particularly long, they're just slow. ;)

I don't think it looks better than Raptor, as the interaction is poorer. I also think the layout looks worse than Flug der Damonen.

I am sure it will be fine, though. Shame it's really nothing different to what we can already experience. It's basically a slightly different Swarm.

The two areas are really coming along nicely now, and the food for the table service restaurant in Avalon looks wonderful!

Interested to see what this does for their attendance. For all their brilliance and attention to detail, it amazes me that their attendance is still (quite considerably) less than a million.

The two areas are really coming along nicely now, and the food for the table service restaurant in Avalon looks wonderful!

If a Dutch park can get good food then I am all ears!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This is starting to shape up rather well.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Merlin's Quest has began testing at Toverland! :) Here are some pictures from Looopings.

110618boot1a.jpg

110618boot2a.jpg

110618boot3a.jpg

110618boot4a.jpg

Have to say, the whole land looks absolutely lovely, it's really starting to come together! Can't wait to see it all finished!