• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Towers Loving Care

Ua6cbC6.jpg

I liked the buildings they did last year and that looks good too. I just wish they'd do the whole lot together rather than piecemeal. It's almost as if the painters get bored and then go and paint some fence somewhere the next day instead.
I found it odd last year that the only building they repainted last year was the Picsolve building, but I think that was done so that building would stand out from the crowd so it making more money.

I liked the buildings they did last year and that looks good too. I just wish they'd do the whole lot together rather than piecemeal. It's almost as if the painters get bored and then go and paint some fence somewhere the next day instead.
I wonder if they are doing a bit each year so they dont end up with a big wow factor, then leave the rest of the park looking tired. Making a really noticeable difference in the wear of the park.

C3M0LN8WMAAWV5I.jpg

Curious. The rooftops of Towers Street are all offices aren't they? Is that where the majority of management reside and run the park from?

I highly doubt that was intentional.
Oh, no doubt. After all, we're talking about a company that has had the Hex video projected in the wrong aspect ratio since the ride opened. I highly doubt they would know what an iris is if they got their fingers chopped off by one.