• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Towers Loving Care

Can you spot which 3 tiles have been cleaned in this picture? Our Hex TLC blog post detailing the full refurbishment project for Hex to follow in a couple of weeks!

Will you be riding Hex when it reopens on March 25th?
C5hUx77XMAAPoK5.jpg

They've only cleaned 3 tiles!?! That wasn't a year's worth of closure!!!

Oh wait that was a photo from last year when they closed it, with the new sound systems, smells, refurbed effects ect I think it will be great when it reopens. :)

Last edited:
Im looking forward to seeing Hex again, I really hope they have done it justice and not cut any corners

Leek signs do a great job in some areas. However AT have made the right call with a painted & hand signwritten, Sign for hex

No Leek Signs here! :p

Good to see a proper sign for a change!

:)

Think that's a little mean

1) All ride signs are already done by arts teams (can't think of any that are not).

2) For 2D signage they are supporting a small local business rather than a bigger producer.

Leek signs do a good job for the type of signage they are asked to produce and not everything in a theme park needs to be 3D.

The ride signs in CBeebies Land would beg to differ! ;)

My post was somewhat in jest, I have no problem with Leek Signs and agree that they are suitable for some things.

Can the TLC team fix The Smiler's sign? It is bodged on an extra piece of metal/wood instead of how it used to be with the letters directly on the background, ruining the peg board effect. Along with making the queue outside look nice, fixing the tvs, returning the original music, announcements and videos and running 4 trains? Is it too much to ask?

Something I had overlooked until now, but I realised 25th March will not be the first date Hex is open this year. It will open earlier starting on 12th March for services day. Sorry if that's really obvious but I never thought of it!

Something I had overlooked until now, but I realised 25th March will not be the first date Hex is open this year. It will open earlier starting on 12th March for services day. Sorry if that's really obvious but I never thought of it!
Towers Loving Care have even said n Facebook it will open on March 25th.
We are talking about a park which closed the ride for a year, why would they open it for a day. I guess the new Cbeebies Land additions and Cuckoo Cars will be closed too.

Towers Loving Care have even said n Facebook it will open on March 25th.
We are talking about a park which closed the ride for a year, why would they open it for a day. I guess the new Cbeebies Land additions and Cuckoo Cars will be closed too.

The park have confirmed on twitter that it is scheduled to be open on services day. I don't just make things up you know :p

I believe Hex and driving school will be open for the three Buy out days they have this year before the park opens, however the two new CBeebies rides will be closed.

They're missing a trick there by giving complementary parking if you hire out the park... ;)

Must be an annoyance for the TLC team having these days before the season starts as there will almost certainly still be items not completed.