• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Towers Loving Care

I suppose this means that I'll have to update my license (no car ride, just straight to the booth obviously) ;)

24869d7b-e494-4819-89c1-e719eeaa4da1_zpsdj61d0yn.jpg

Yes, Chav Life, but it was about 9 years ago or something. Looking forward to my updated card later this year if possible :)
Wow, never knew you'd been on Crimewatch. ;)

I still rock the Nike Air Max Classic BW's occasionally. Pretty expensive to find nowadays in the original form. I think I've moved up into the nearly not poor category. Really comfy trainers. Don't associate me with those 110's though, I'm better than that, promise :)

I think the Cloud Cuckoo Land stuff is healthy.

We'd originally have seen a new coaster in 2017 I reckon had it not been for the downturn in fortunes, then CCL would have been on the cards for 2018 - which would have meant Charlie etc. only closed for 1 year. As it is, we've still got 2 seasons before I believe it will be re-themed, so they need to make it as presentable as possible.

This basic refresh of Driving School will ensure it can keep going till the end of 2018.

Then hopefully a full retheme is on the way, including Charlie!