• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Towers Loving Care

6fe7badc2d4b8cfd6f5cf4ec4bd4d606.jpg

I think theyre running out of things to show us!

Environmental Agency? What happened? Could they not just use red food colouring if the other stuff was unsafe?

My entire point since they vanished. I believe there was a dumping of water into a nearby river and I heard about water table issues

Dyed fish exist sadly :/ Cruel process and then sold on.

Regarding the dye, surely it can be fixed

Oh yeh I'm loving all this new IMAscore stuff, the fireworks, Galactica soundtrack and this surely must have been a special deal they got - LOVE IT! Can't wait to walk down Towers Street again now. I'm more excited to go back to a fresh new Alton than I was for new rides this year!

This is terrible. We'll be unable to get anywhere due to people blocking up Towers Street bopping along to ITHOTMK.
Shhh... don't let towers hear this. They'll set up a premium listening area of towers street.

Dyed fish exist sadly :/ Cruel process and then sold on.

Regarding the dye, surely it can be fixed
Yes, I believe they can fix it quite easily. Sure it could be done by making it from into a tank or dedicated space rather than a lake or river containing fish. However, this is like the smiler smoke, could easily be fixed, but towers won't.

As for the music, I personally don't like it as much as the old one. Sure it will grow on me after I hear the full version, but sounds like these gone up to someone and said "take this and make it sound magic".

This unlisted geeky video of Oblivion's workshop has been linked to on the main AT twitter page. :)

Most theme parks have movie-style music at the entrance, dramatic music to build excitement. For the last few years however, Alton Towers has had the Towers Street music which resembles a wet fart.

This new music sounds magical and dramatic which I'm sure will enhance Towers Street as a gateway to the Park. It sounds like IMAscore have done it again. I was very impressed with the new music for Halloween and Christmas so I'm over the moon that a new soundtrack has appeared for the rest of the season. :)

I'm sure IMAscore would love to create a CD if Towers would allow music to be released.

Heide Park has an IMAscore CD so I can't see why it would be a problem if Merlin let them do that one. Only the IMAscore tracks obviously.

The Smiler, Galactica, Enchanted Village, Towers Street, Fireworks, Box Office etc.

I know I'd really like that track from the 5 min build up to the 2015 fireworks "T minus 5 mins" etc. as well as all these others.

SHUT UP AND TAKE OUR MONEY ALREADY TOWERS!

It's not often we have to say that! ;)

I like what IMAScore have done - I will be curious to hear the rest of it, but it sounds great.

Thanks for the nice comments on the Halloween and Christmas tracks - maybe they will get released one day!