• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Towers Loving Care

That idea to cover No. 1 Towers Street as some sort of TLC hub is lovely. A delight. A charm.

:D

That's a nice touch. There was no *need* for them to do anything to the outside of that building, and very few people will probably even look at it - so it's good that they're looking at the little things :)

Also just noticed that on the door of No 1 Towers Street it says 'Guest Services has moved into the Resort Box Office at Number ? Towers Street'

Does this mean once the repainting has finished, all the buildings will have their own street numbers and branding?That would be a nice touch!

Also just noticed that on the door of No 1 Towers Street it says 'Guest Services has moved into the Resort Box Office at Number ? Towers Street'

Does this mean once the repainting has finished, all the buildings will have their own street numbers and branding?That would be a nice touch!

Quite possibly. :D

Looking good. I would imagine a tlc hub will be created. If rides are closing a good way to keep people on side would be to advertise what will be done

The music suits the ride perfectly.

I think people, when it comes to music, are initially scared of change - but in the end, it's fine.

Did the old Spinball Whizzer have music? (I can't remember), if it didn't, then I think the addition of this track is already an improvement to be fair. Who knows, it might eventually grow on me!

The old announcements still exist though. Are they being used or not?
The old announcements can be found on YouTube (though, they are under the name of "sonic spinball announcements" rather than spinball whizzer). Having heard them, I hope they aren't used. Never heard anything more annoying.

Spinball Whizzer has a got a new theme to go along with its comback

https://clyp.it/rduyfuwy

Must admit I'm not a fan, but I do like the 8 bit ITHOTMK at the end.
Personally, I love it. Perfect for the ride.Really suits the gaming type theme.