• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Towers Merch

I love their attempts at playing shopkeeper.

"Any returns covered under consumer law are to be made at the buyers expense and the original shipping costs will not be refunded."

That very consumer law determines that those original shipping costs are to be refunded when all items from a mail order are returned.

...and 5 weeks later, puzzle completed, framed and on the wall! The puzzle is a little smaller than a 50x70cm frame so I had to buy a custom mount to hide the edges - but I think that finishes it off really well.

20220520_153309.jpg20220520_153226.jpg20220520_153325.jpg
Was it hard? We bought my nan, who’s very into jigsaws, the Wicker Man one, and she said it’s the hardest jigsaw puzzle she’s ever done!

Was it hard? We bought my nan, who’s very into jigsaws, the Wicker Man one, and she said it’s the hardest jigsaw puzzle she’s ever done!
It wasn't too bad, definitely not as hard as the Wicker Man one because there are less dark pieces. But there are many pieces look similar because of the track swirling all over it.

The puzzle is good quality and pieces fit together well but some are a little loose in places so I had to stick it to the backing board of that frame before I put it on the wall!

For some reason this tweet showing a ‘quirk’ of the rather strange ‘Passholder’ merch range made me smile.

That Passholder merch is probably the cringiest (is that a real word?) thing I've ever heard of since the deputy head of my school suggested back in 1996 that we should be proud to wear our school uniforms on Saturday when hanging out with our mates down the local park.