• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Towers Merch

That is stupid. Some people are definitely desperate, although I am not sure what they are desperate for.

I think it's older than 80's. Looks it in the flesh anyway. I've always been intrigued as to why it's actually there? It was clearly used in situ as it's on flat ground and has a flat entrance so the cabin wasn't just dumped there randomly to be discarded. It may be also plumbed in but it's been a few years since I've been up there and I didn't check.

Yet it's inside a wooded area, high up on the side of the valley on a steep slope away from the pathway. It's close to the Swiss cottage, but not close enough to be used as toilets for that venue. I can only guess that they pre-date the theme park and were used by guests traversing the gardens.

I can hear Air's theme in the back ground of the video posted above. I know many of us have already walked that path but it is quite odd to be in that part of the park, quite clearly hearing Galactica, Dark Forest's music and Rita launching all from the same place.