• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Towers Merch

They do have some great merch but could add more, such as:

• Calendars (wall & desk)
  • Diaries
  • Mouse mats
  • USB sticks
  • Old ride equipment (wheels etc)
  • Ride [train] models (in Lego or 3D Printed)
  • Coasters (the tableware variety!)
  • Umbrellas
  • Clocks
  • Phone covers/stands
  • Powerbanks
  • Ornaments
  • Car stickers
I know some of that they've already sold (a glass paperweight was one which was only available for a year or 2 I think?) but they should bring some back

I would like the online store to be a bit better. Understand it may not be as lucrative for them.
They added loads when they were shut due to the pandemic. I know they obviously want people to go the park and buy the stuff, but surely at least during the close season they should put more stuff on the website. Especially now before Christmas, I mean when you visit the park you don't immediately think oh I'll get my dad that jigsaw for Christmas.

They are missing a trick not utilising the online shop more in the run up to Christmas. A lot of their merch would make great Christmas presents/stocking fillers. I had a look on Black Friday and they actually did have some sort of deal on (I forget what exactly it was now) the problem was there was naff all on the store that was actually worth buying.

Have checked with @Craig that this post is ok.

---

I have decided to sell everything in my collection bar stuff from a few parks (so nothing from the Thompson or Granada parks, for example). Therefore, there is a ton of Alton and Tussauds items - so much stuff that the cupboard that it is in is collapsing in on itself like a dying star.

Posting as a reminder to myself to sort a list this weekend, I'll post what's available before it goes on eBay, if you are interested in any of it, PM me and we can discuss - I know what most of it is worth, so looking for a fair price but equally everything must go.

Maps, adverts, press cuttings, calendars, etc. No clothing etc.

Wonder if TPWW would buy it for the museum.

Aside from that who is urbex-ing into a grotty set of abandoned bogs anyway? I can think of countless places I’d rather go, the open ones are in terrible enough condition never mind ones that have been closed for years.

I guess it’s the same mindset of person who just has to go and touch that chained oak tree and cause more damage to it

It'll be one of the most average generic cheapo tiles you can get. No design to it or anything worthy of anyone needing it. Nothing to distinguish it from finding some piece of c**p tile on the floor in your local town centre and selling it as an AT toilets tile whilst taking a picture of it outside the disused toilets. This wouldn't have happened in my day. Some right nutters around in the new age :tearsofjoy:

Wonder if TPWW would buy it for the museum.

Aside from that who is urbex-ing into a grotty set of abandoned bogs anyway? I can think of countless places I’d rather go, the open ones are in terrible enough condition never mind ones that have been closed for years.

I guess it’s the same mindset of person who just has to go and touch that chained oak tree and cause more damage to it
They're really not though, they're fine, you're going in there to pee, not to take the in-laws to eat in there.

I have to say selling blatantly stolen rubbish on eBay is possibly the dumbest crime I've seen in ages, it would be incredibly easy for the police to track this person down.
You could walk into any retail store tomorrow, nick fifty quids worth of stuff and whack someone across the face on the way out just for laughs, with the entire thing being caught in HD footage on camera, and the coppers probably wouldn't even entertain investigating. There's next to zero chance of anyone, staff, contractor or guest, nicking a urine soaked 1970's tile from an abandoned bog and selling it on ebay getting caught or prosecuted.

Instead of reporting them. . .

Everyone on here who's seen the link and has an ebay account just make them daft offers for it. Like 25p 😂

They'll soon get fed up and take it down.