• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Trip Planning 2023/24: Information, advice and questions!

Thanks all re economy rooms; I assumed they were all ‘economy’ due to noise, so interesting to hear bell rock is due to wall view, that’s actually quite tempting for us over noise with the young kids!

Are there any other economy rooms other than Colosseo and Bell Rock? We stayed in Bell Rock and Alcazar and we actually preferred the cluster of three older hotels, although they were all fantastic overall.

No, there are no other eco rooms. The regular price in El Andaluz and Castillo is lower than in the other hotels, and there is the option of 20% reduction at certain times in low season. And if you book several nights in row you get a bit of long stay reduction.

I am looking to visit EP for the first time in January and was wondering what the ride availability is like, Will Voltron and Silver star be open or we looking at indoor/dark rides only?

Silver Star should be open if temperatures are at least about 4 Celsius. For Voltron it is the first winter, so nobody knows, but I would expect that they try to have it running, too.