• ā„¹ļø Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Trip Planning 2023/24: Information, advice and questions!

This is quite incredible, has it always been like this when hotel rooms first go on sale? Europa-Park are now seemingly on the same level as Glastonbury and Taylor Swift gigs! šŸ¤£
No idea but a shock to see that queue outdoing big artists on Ticketmaster šŸ˜‚

If you think about 60000 can get in the park on a single day, it's small numbers on that basis.

At least is does not have dynamic pricing like Silverstone.

I do wonder how many people just book rooms, and then cancel at a later date? My understanding is you can join a waiting list if the room type you want is unavailable for your selected date?

ā‚¬15 off per night is a decent offer for those booking early, and on selected nights you can combine it with the 20% Room and Ticket discount when paying upfront.

This is quite incredible, has it always been like this when hotel rooms first go on sale? Europa-Park are now seemingly on the same level as Glastonbury and Taylor Swift gigs! šŸ¤£

I booked two nights at Disneyland Hotel for April next year within 10 minutes of the queue opening, and it was hectic af!

I'm entering into a period of mourning due to my decision to book this morning. :neutral:

They never used to have a queue. The website would just run incredibly slowly or crash. I think I preferred that to waiting in a queue of 1500 people.

I'll be fighting in a Glastonbury queue soon and I can confirm from my experiences in the past few years, it is far worse than this šŸ˜­

Despite that I am still very much Not Enjoying this queueing situation.

6400 left in queue. (6500 been seen to in 4 hrs since I've been on at 8am)..ETA must be just under 4 hrs time then. Wow.
If you join the queue now, there are 17,000 people ahead of you. Crazy crazy numbers! Clearly the booking site is not able to hand huge volumes of users at the same time though.

Animated GIF

...and I still have 5552 people ahead of me.