• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Half Term Meet: 16-17 February 2013

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
TS Half Term Meet
Dates: Saturday 16th - Sunday 17th February 2013
Venue: Alton Towers Resort + Weathervane Lodge (for those wishing to stay over)

It's our fantastic Half Term meet at Alton Towers - with a selection of rides available it is the first chance to visit the theme park of 2013!

Typically quieter than the main season opening, if you're new to TowersStreet, then it's a great first step to take if you're wishing to come on one of our Official Meets!

For accommodation, we'll be using the Weathervane Lodge - book at http://www.oldenglishinns.co.uk/

We hope to see you there! Please use the WHO'S GOING thread, which will be set up next week to indicate your attendance.

:)

Just wondering if there is a mid-week meet aswell.

Looking forward to spending a full year with a forum :)

I won't be attending this one this year!... but im sure i will see some of you lovely people if you visit the KING! Nemesis :)

I'd love to come to this meet, but money's pretty tight atm so I'll join you guys for the main opening meet. :)

I'll be there for one of the days, if not ALL OF THE DAYS, depending! ;)

I'll be on park on the Sunday but won't be officially 'meeting' unless I get over the crippling shyness around new people before then!!

Buff314 said:
I'll be on park on the Sunday but won't be officially 'meeting' unless I get over the crippling shyness around new people before then!!

Don't worry, we're a friendly bunch! And also a fun lot, if you hang around with us, you'll have a fantastic day =)

I'll definitely be there, can't wait to get back on park. I should be there for both days, though I may be have to pop back to Leicester on the Saturday afternoon depending on FA Cup football!

;D

Buff314 said:

You'll be fine, everybody is welcoming and friendly and, heck, even we have shy regulars who always make a lovely effort to join in :)

I'll be there as ever. Probably for both days unless it snows again and there's nothing open, in which case two days would be over-kill.

I'll be there both days but not staying Saturday night due to a wedding reception.

:)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm really not sure about coming. I want to see everyone again but I remember feeling so down last year due to the crap weather and the lack of atmosphere on park. I will confirm nearer the time.

I have the same sentiments as Dan really - will probably decide depending on finances after this weekend :) (as ever, if I come I'll be staying over as I live too far away from Towers :p )

Are there actually many people staying at the vane? Because I was thinking of staying at the premier Inn at uttox.

I am going! Need to go on my 1st anniversary of meets :D

Saturday only for me