• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Half Term Meet: 16-17 February 2013

Towers freak said:
-Seeing the track of The Smiler first hand

Just wait till you see it up close, it's HUUUUGE! :D

Was lovely seeing everyone again, even if it was to tell you that RMT had broken down :p at least some of you got on it eventually :)

Had a brill time at the weekend, was absolutely brilliant to see so many people for Half Term - a meet which normally attracts smaller numbers than main season. If the numbers we had are the trend for this year, we may as well hire out the theme park for the meets from March onwards :p.

Great to put names to faces at the meet though, and it was fantastic to see so many new people! Like Kaycee, I'm a little too keen to head to the Tavern if it's too busy/few rides open* (delete as appropriate). Still, at least us admins are in a nice central location to find us if you need us!

Too many laughs to mention in all honesty, and most have already been mentioned anyway. We truly do have a brilliant bunch of people on here, and it's great to see so many of the new guys saying they enjoyed themselves, would come back again and also recommend those who haven't been to meets in the past to come along (*cough* SCOTT *cough*).

See you all in March!

I can officially declare post-production* on the Feb Half Term meet video! Decided against doing a lights post too as my memory has gone downhill since the meet, however much that clashes against my making of the meet video.

*as in, my editing software is open doing nothing right now.

Thanks Guys for a lovely weekend. I too was guilty of spending most of it in the Tavern.

I also didn't really get chance to speak to any of the Newbies. I'll change that next time, I just wasn't sure who was who (I don't post enough on the Forum since we all left 'that other place') and so the whole thing got really confusing. It has made me realise though that I need less of being an 'Admin's Girlfriend' and more of being a 'TST Member' again. Consider this a late NY's resolution.

Ironically for you here, Dom, you're featured far far more than Craig himself in the meet video!

TST Half Term 2013

Which funnily enough now exists in the public viewership! Share and enjoy, folks!

Hey all!

Just a quick one to let you know I had an absolutely AWESOME time at the weekend - I was so very tired on Monday morning though!

I won't break my highlights and lowlights down, but the most important thing was that I got to see ya'll again. I had missed everyone so very much over the closed season <3.

Group photos to follow in URL form, as the hi-res versions are original file size and so, HUGE. :)

Don't forget there are still some people missing from here (including the LAZY, LAZY, TAVERN-DWELLING ADMIN) and a good number of members (including Team member Dave!).

Forum1_zps6fc9ee0f.jpg

Mid-size (..normal??)

Mid-size (maaaadness)

Large/Original size ('Normal'(??))

Large/Original size (TAKE TWO - funny poses)

Bit belated but I had a really good weekend, was great fun! Was probably the best FHT meet yet! Was good to see everyone again after such a long time. And we got very lucky with the weather, felt like a slightly cooler summer meet! ;D

Great to see so many new members on the meet as well! Sorry I didn't get to speak to you all, I'm a bit crappy when it comes to that. Hopefully we've not scared you all off! ;)

See you all again in March! Oh and great video Rowe, thanks for that!

:)

Amazing weekend as ever! :D

I really can't wait for the main season to start now!

Craig said:
...and also recommend those who haven't been to meets in the past to come along (*cough* SCOTT *cough*).
Just seen this, subtle Craig ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Is it just me, or is me hiding the actual frame displayed before the start of that video?

Have to say, you did actually do a great job of capturing the feel of the day Rowe. That made me smile. ;D

I think we need background music all day though - who bringin' a boom box next time?

images

Oh yeah!

TheMan said:
I think we need background music all day though - who bringin' a boom box next time?

Oh yeah!

I would just have Voodoo People on when I turn up :p

Poison Tom 96 said:
TheMan said:

Oh yeah!

I would just have Voodoo People on when I turn up :p

I'd love to see an old skool TST rave :twirly: