• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Half Term Meet: 16-17 February 2013

Any other first timers thinking about attending this? Would feel better if I wasn't the only one lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

e4kenndr said:
Any other first timers thinking about attending this? Would feel better if I wasn't the only one lol

not sure if there are any other first-timers going on this meet but don't too much. Just jump head-long in and speak to people... most don't bite :)

Dave said:
e4kenndr said:

not sure if there are any other first-timers going on this meet but don't too much. Just jump head-long in and speak to people... most don't bite :)

Dave does though... So avoid him at all costs ;)

But seriously, just come along, get a few peoples numbers/FB accounts beforehand, have a bit of a chat etc. Then just come along to the meet, it's a great bunch of people to be with, always great fun! :D

e4kenndr said:

Last Feb H/T was my first meet......everyone was great :D Come along, you won't regret it!

Sammy said:
Dave said:
e4kenndr said:

Dave does though... So avoid him at all costs ;)

OI.... I have only bitten a select number of people and i blame the wine!

e4kenndr said:

In CAPS AND BOLD!:

I AM CONSIDERING ATTENDING THIS MEET!

(Waits for meet to be cancelled, another forum to pop up secretively, that requires name and passwords, and meetings arranged under assumed names).

:twirly:

Holy crap... the most mysterious forum member might be coming!

Will this be enough to make me actually come on a meet and stop being the mysterious team member that nobody has met? Um, well, probably not :p

TheMan said:
e4kenndr said:

In CAPS AND BOLD!:

I AM CONSIDERING ATTENDING THIS MEET!

(Waits for meet to be cancelled, another forum to pop up secretively, that requires name and passwords, and meetings arranged under assumed names).

YAY :D

Scott said:

Will this be enough to make me actually come on a meet and stop being the mysterious team member that nobody has met? Um, well, probably not :p

Hahahah - you will however be subject to "Come on Scott, even TheMan came on a meet!!"

;D

I will go just so you get more grief mate ;)

TheMan said:
Scott said:

Hahahah - you will however be subject to "Come on Scott, even TheMan came on a meet!!"

;D

I will go just so you get more grief mate ;)

Talking of grief.....brace yourself, I am there so grief for you too :p

I'm considering coming on the Saturday maybe. Is it easy getting from Stoke train station to Alton Towers? Also, what time would people be meeting?

AshleeKel said:
I'm considering coming on the Saturday maybe. Is it easy getting from Stoke train station to Alton Towers? Also, what time would people be meeting?

Personally, having traveled from both I find it easier to get from Uttox than Stoke. The bus from Stoke takes an hour, is usually ram packed and not that pleasant of an experience, though it might be different during Feb half term.
You just walk a few minutes down the road to the bus stop and go from there, so it's a simple journey as the bus takes you directly to the Plaza.

e4kenndr said:

I'm sort of a half and half new member :p Used to attend meets regularly on TTF a few years back, took time out, now I'm back but know hardly anyone, so you're not gonna be the only one :)

AshleeKel said:

Park opens at 10 so probably 9:45ish in Splash? Anyone care to correct me?

I'll be there for Saturday, Sunday dependent on accommodation.