• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Half Term Meet: 16-17 February 2013

I'll be there both days, but sadly not as a guest :( I may join in later though at the hotels or weathervane depending on where the party is :)

I am sadly away this weekend, but if anyone is popping down the weekend after I will be up for that.

Ian

IanB said:
I am sadly away this weekend, but if anyone is popping down the weekend after I will be up for that.

Ian

I will be on park, but with friends and family

I will be there on the Saturday and Sunday and staying at the Vane!

Might also be there the following weekend if people are around.

I shall also be there Saturday and Sunday! :D

Staying at the ever lovely Weathervane! :p Ahhh well, it may be a dump, but at least we will all be in good company :D

Excited to see everybody! :)

Rowe said:
Buff314 said:
I'll be on park on the Sunday but won't be officially 'meeting' unless I get over the crippling shyness around new people before then!!

You'll be fine, everybody is welcoming and friendly and, heck, even we have shy regulars who always make a lovely effort to join in :)

Ahh thanks Rowe, (and Eddie!) I will definitely try to at least say hi :)) I'm visiting with my friend so I'll see if I can persuade her :)

SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS BAHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Getting a train to Brum lunchtime tomorrow, wandering around before being PICKED UP by two DODGY OLDER HOMOSEXUALS and a young CROSS-DRESSER and being driven to stay the night in a hotel in the middle of the WOODS.

Sam said:

Getting a train to Brum lunchtime tomorrow, wandering around before being PICKED UP by two DODGY OLDER HOMOSEXUALS and a young CROSS-DRESSER and being driven to stay the night in a hotel in the middle of the WOODS.

Wrong thread gayboi.

I can't justify this one unfortunately. Just can't afford it at the minute :(

Dar said:
Sam said:

Wrong thread gayboi.

I have to delete my account now don't I? :(

Looking forward to do both Saturday and Sunday and hopefully the weekend after, it will be nice to see everyone :)

Sam said:

Now thats what I call dedication, getting to the hotels two weeks before the park even opens!

All being well I'll be in attendance for both days, but to save money I'll be sleeping at home. I just can't afford Vane (Especially as I'm already going to have to fork out for a Premium MAP upgrade at this one :p )

Just purchased train tickets and am going to the station after Sixth Form :D :twirly: