• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Half Term Meet: 16-17 February 2013

Re: NEXT MEET: TS Half Term Meet: 16-17 February 2013

LiamC said:
Well, that is obvious haha. A box full of nerds...this will be exciting haha :D :D

I'll also be getting the train to Uttox, so I'll probably end up seeing you guys aswell! :)

Afraid I'm going to have to go back on my earlier statement... Didn't realise this was this weekend... Been doing a lot, so lost track of time, thought I had at least 2 weeks left.

Good news, although I'm busy on the Saturday, I'm already making plans for opening. Should be there on the Sunday and hopefully Saturday night antics! Ill actually organise something this time! ;)

Josh said:
Found out I shall be on Roland Mack's Runaway Minetrain on Saturday and Sunday, so I hope to see you all there! :D

I hope after having the whole winter away from the minetrain, you have no trouble parking it, which would result in us having to go round for a 3rd time. That Tom guy always had that problem!

djtruefitt said:
Josh said:
Found out I shall be on Roland Mack's Runaway Minetrain on Saturday and Sunday, so I hope to see you all there! :D

I hope after having the whole winter away from the minetrain, you have no trouble parking it, which would result in us having to go round for a 3rd time. That Tom guy always had that problem!

Yes, the quality of those operators has gone right down the pan lately ;)

Anyway, good news! I shall be gracing you all with my presence on Sunday only. It would have been for two days, but following the muck up with my MAP I'll only be going for the one now. Never the less I look forward to seeing everyone again and finally getting on some ride! :p

djtruefitt said:
Josh said:

My skills may be a bit rusty after the long closed season, so I'm sure it will be a huge challenge to get it to stop in time ;)

In a last-moment spontaneous decision, I shall be there both days - however, this is reliant on accommodation and the Weathervane is now full. As such, does anyone have any room/flor space for Saturday night I could perhaps use? :)

Thanks!

Mike

Jabberwocky said:
what sort of time are we meeting up at the park?
I would say 9:45 at splash landings reception but I may be wrong I will check :)

Getting a little worried that this landslide might effect my travelling from Doncaster, in theory it shouldn't because its not on my line, but I still get a warning on the Nat rail train tracker.

Depends which train you catch depends weather there is an issue......best contact National Rail (The respond well to FB messages)

There really is that many mistakes in my posts?! Damn this Tapatalk milarky! :)

Will those of us travelling by train all be meeting up at D***y or is anyone going through Notts beforehand?

Out of interest, is anyone planning on stopping for breakfast at Starbucks Uttox before heading to Towers tomorrow? I may be doing so, not decided for sure yet.

:)

I'm sure my car will join you, I've promised Chris a coffee for waking up so early.

TST Harlem shake ??? Just want to put it out there

josht said:
TST Harlem shake ??? Just want to put it out there

Eeeer...

3rxd0i.jpg

Im not sure of official meeting places, but if no one is at Splash for 9.30-9.45, then park entrance for 10am opening will be fine!

I'm in splash but dunno who I'm looking for lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

We're by the Smiler poster in the foyer.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

On the way home from this great meet! Nice seeing everyone again!

The Ups
The lift in TheManBUS
Smiler support up!
Nemesis!
Meeting everyone
The small group of re-riders

The Downs
FAFFFFF!!!

Big Thanks to:
Everyone who turned up, but especially TheMan, who gave me a lift to and from Uttox.

Ride Count: Nemesis x 4, Duel, Hex x 2 and Sharkbait Reef

There really is that many mistakes in my posts?! Damn this Tapatalk milarky! :)