• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Scarefest Meet: 19-20 October 2013

Is there anyone here who isn't doing mazes tomoz ?

Edit: I might not actually be able to go now because my parents have decided I might get stabbed and refuse to give me a lift to the train station :S

I haven't brought any maze tickets yet. But one is a few free, so at least like to do. What times have everyone else brought if they only got the combo pass?

I don't think the whole quota for each hour has been put online so you should still be able to get tickets on the day.

Hey everybody,

I was looking forward to this but I have come down with the flu. It was going to be my first meet so I was quite excited to meet everybody but oh well :(.

I will try and make it to the firework meetup in November instead.

Hope you all have fun!

Ian.

Just a heads up for those who might be getting there early. I should be there from around 9am at Splash Landings. Look out for the guy wearing a bright orange Aperture Science hoody :p

Okay so after the missing
Train problem, I have sorted a new route out ad should be there for the second meet time but I'm going to spend my money on a taxi unfortunately so no scare mazes for
Me :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free