• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Scarefest Meet: 19-20 October 2013

I'll be there, slumming it on the bus. No Josh though, so who knows what spooktacular antics I might get up to! :p

What time should I book maze tickets for, 1-1:30pm?

Dar said:
I'll be there, slumming it on the bus. No Josh though, so who knows what spooktacular antics I might get up to! :p

What time should I book maze tickets for, 1-1:30pm?

The 1-15 PM slot is sold out and the next available one is 1.15-1.30 PM, which is more than likely the one I'll be booking in for.

Anybody going to be faffing at the Box Office tomorrow morning to collect Freedom Passes? As I'll most likely head off there first thing when I arrive on park so will probably meet you all there. :p

Lottie. said:
Anybody going to be faffing at the Box Office tomorrow morning to collect Freedom Passes? As I'll most likely head off there first thing when I arrive on park so will probably meet you all there. :p

I'll need to pick up the maze tickets I just bought so yes I'll be doing some annoying faff.

Liam, you can't drop stuff off at Guest Services anymore! I tried last year but they refused me! You'll have to go over to the hotels and do so there (or ask somebody for boot space).

Box Office faff ftl though :p

Rowe said:
Liam, you can't drop stuff off at Guest Services anymore! I tried last year but they refused me! You'll have to go over to the hotels and do so there (or ask somebody for boot space).

Box Office faff ftl though :p

URGHHHHHHHH. I'll use one of the lockers near the entrance. Complete CBA with all that jazz as I'll be running late as it is! Thanks for the info Rowe :)

Yeah, as above, I'll aim to be somewhere around box offices and coffee shops for as close to 10AM as I can get; it's high time I reacquainted myself with the concept of 'mornings', and I know the queues in there are always murder... But I want my freedom pass, dammit!

(This is clearly the most excitable I've been about a meet yet, and all the glowing reviews I've seen of the Scarefest preview make me smile.)

Hopefully, I won't be too late as I've got to collect my maze ticket too.

Meeting point one: 9:30am Splash Landing Entrance

Meeting point two: 10:45 at Smiler exit for those needing to catch up with the group after collecting their tickets.

With no ERT now, will Towers St open early, or do we assume that gates open at 10? Makes getting to Box Office tedious considering it is never fast service...

First have released information regarding possible bus delays on the 32/32A route (When are they ever on time???). So basically expect a few delays on the service.

BigDave said:
First have released information regarding possible bus delays on the 32/32A route (When are they ever on time???). So basically expect a few delays on the service.

Just checked on First's website and for people getting the 32A -

Services 32/32A - temp lights in Kingsley Road, Cellarhead on 19 October. Also temp lights in Ash Bank Road 23-25 October.

That shouldn't massively affect things on that route. However there is a substantial list of things regarding other routes that people may be on so I'd check those if people are on buses other than the 32A :)

Most of the 32/32As have to come from Hanley. So this will effect them a fair bit. Yesterday buses were running about 30mins late!

I have a feeling that there could be a fair amount of faffing tomorrow morning collecting Freedom Passes/maze tickets! I wouldn't say that the Box Office is known for fast and efficient service! :p

Really looking forward to the weekend though. See you all tomorrow!

:)

F09dn48.png

EDIT: Just noticed their spelling fail :p

A quick message regarding Scare Maze tickets tomorrow:

Scare Maze tickets for tomorrow 19/10/13 are sold out after the 3:45-4:00PM time slot