• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS South: 8 - 9 June 2013

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
TS SOUTH 2013

Our South Meet will take place on Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th June 2013, taking in Chessington World of Adventures on Saturday, and Thorpe Park Sunday!

Accommodation of choice is the Travelodge at Heathrow Terminal 5, which is currently only £25.00/£32.00 per room per night for up to 3 sharing. www.travelodge.co.uk

Some people will no doubt be staying on Friday and Saturday night, with some only staying Saturday.

We look forward to seeing as many people there as possible!

:)

Ill defiantly be up for South again, I really enjoyed it last year and when some of us did Thorpe and Chessie in April it was such a laugh!

I have the whole week before and that weekend off work as well!

I will most likely stay for the Friday and Saturday night at Travelodge (then I don't have to get up really early to drive down South on the Saturday), so if anyone if thinking of doing the same, post below and we can try sort something out.

And we must go back to that pub down the road from Travelodge! SHE'LL NEVER KNOW!!

Ahahahaha, SHE'LL NEVER KNOW! ;)

I will most definitely be there! :D The mini meet in April was fantastic! And like Mike said, we need to return to that pub, amazing food! Most likely will be staying up there again - money dependant of course.

I would have Mike, but myself, LiamC and John kind of half agreed to share again for this meet after the weekend in April.

The hotel is cheap at the moment.

We'll be there for Friday and Saturday nights, too!

SHE'LL NEVER KNOW!

Will be there! After missing out on SouthUnofficialSosche(tm) for health reasons, I'd be stupid to miss this one too!

If anyone would like return travel to/from The Midlands, I will be doing a pick up at Wilnecote Station on Friday 7th June, at around 4.00pm. I will be able to drop off at rail stations on the way home, too.

Obviously there will be a petrol price (£15-£20 depending on how many in the car).

I will most certainly be there! The unofficial South Meet last month was extremerly fun! Let's hope for a repeat =)

No Accommodation for me as usual =P But I look forward to seeing everyone again =)

I doubt I will be able to I'm afraid, money is a little short and have done the south parks already.

:(

I'm torn about this one, I want to go as it will no doubt be good fun but I have recently done both parks and I go to PA on the Monday. I'll wait and see a little for now I think!

First time ever at Chessie and Thorpe. I'm intending to head down on the Friday and stay over Friday/Saturday, so accommodation options are welcome :)

As I mentioned before, circumstances. </3

Sure you'll have fun without me though guys :)

I'd love to go, but I have no idea whether I can at this stage, seeing as I'll have been to London only a couple of weekends before.

Got to save for europa and ibiza so it's unlikely I will be there, but who knows :)

Never seen as many excuses in a meet up topic in my life!

:p

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'll do what I can to attend, but coming from Cornwall's a pain in the backside, as I've probably expressed numerous times before. :p

I'm going to give this one a miss as I have a busy month and need a free weekend to chill. Sorry :(

I don't usually post that I'm not going to a meet in a meet topic, but as it stands I won't be attending this as unfortunately I'm due to work that Saturday. But even if I wasn't working, I wouldn't be going to South because IT'S GOING TO BE RAMMED!

I am probably going to be in the area that weekend. and also possibly at Thorpe Park on the Sunday. But, alas, will be with a friend and not joining the main group.