• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS South: 8 - 9 June 2013

I'm a big old maybe for this out of not wanting to endure queues in either park but, at the same time, sosching is fun.

Will give it a mulling over.

I'll have to wait untill payday (28th) to confirm, but I think i'll be coming down for this.

One question: Does this Travelodge have a bar? :p

Novas said:
I'll have to wait untill payday (28th) to confirm, but I think i'll be coming down for this.

One question: Does this Travelodge have a bar? :p

Yes it does! And there are often offers on alcohol at said bar! ;)

Me and Mike are looking at booking a room, but wondered if anyone else wants to join us to put the cost down. We are both staying Friday and Saturday night (just to make it easier!).

Just looking to do thorpe on the Sunday, first time at thorpe for 5 years

Going to get planning this early for once as I tend to leave it to the last minute. I shall certainly be up for this meet as I'm a Thorpe and Chessington virgin and since I'm now closer to those parks now is no better time to do it. Planning on staying at T5 Travel lodge on Friday and Saturday if anyone needs a room.

I am now looking for 1-2 people to share a room with (thanks Truefitt :p ) - PM me if interested or if anyone has a space :)

Cheers!

Mike

I do hope more plan on coming to this! Quietest meet ever is it!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I am not going to be attending I am afraid. After visiting CWOA, I don't have any plans to return any time soon, and its a long way to travel just for Thorpe Park.

Hope everyone goes has a good time.

Ian

I'm almost a cert for this now, but am holding off booking a hotel room incase we move the date to accommodate the frickin Smiler again. :)

I'm going, mainly for the sosche. A repeat of the awesome unofficial south meet makes me very excited.

SHE'LL NEVER KNOW!

Hilton T5, £32 for a family room (sleeps 3/4). Including breakfast. Work discount if anyone needs.

T said:
Hilton T5, £32 for a family room (sleeps 3/4). Including breakfast. Work discount if anyone needs.

Can you get in the Executive Lounge with work discount as well? :X

Ian

IanB said:
T said:

Can you get in the Executive Lounge with work discount as well? :X

Ian
It's not strictly included, however the staff at the Hotel are very obliging as I stay there 4 nights a week. What makes you ask?!

Just so you know, there's planned engineering work on the weekend of South between Hammersmith and Northfields on the Piccadilly line, which could make getting to/from Heathrow rather interesting.

Not again - that was the case last year too! Thankfully I'll probably treat myself to a Heathrow Express trip and have a ride on the Pods on arrival on the Friday :p

Re: NEXT MEET: TS South: 8 - 9 June 2013

Less than 2 weeks to go, can we get a FB event and up to date guest list up please. :p