• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Staffordshire Sandwich: 24-26 August 2013

Re: TS Summer Sandwich: 24-26 August 2013

Book my train tickets and I'll be there for the first day only! Looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting new people.

=)

I'll be attending at least one of the Alton days and I'd love to go to Drayton again as I've only been once, back in 2011. I'll see what I can do closer to the the meet. :)

I will be there on one of the Alton days, most likely Monday

So yeah deffo there Monday and I can do Sunday if anyone fancies giving me a lift

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hope everyone has a good time.

Sadly, I am up in Scotland for a Wedding, so will not be able to attend.

Ian

I SHOULD be there for the entirety of the meet. Depends on whether I can get the weekend off! :)

It's now looking unlikely that I'll be able to offer transport to anyone for the Alton days, due to possible car changes within my family meaning I may not be insured on any of the cars we've got. Therefore, I may need lifts to/from my house. *offers beer money to BigAl* :p

Jonathan said:
It's now looking unlikely that I'll be able to offer transport to anyone for the Alton days, due to possible car changes within my family meaning I may not be insured on any of the cars we've got. Therefore, I may need lifts to/from my house. *offers beer money to BigAl* :p

No, you can't have Al! He's mine and Danny's! ;)

Alastair said:
Jonathan said:

No, you can't have Al! He's mine and Danny's! ;)
Surely there's room for one more... ;)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Jonathan said:
Danny said:
Jonathan said:
*offers beer money to BigAl* :p

Al? Drink? :p
Well, maybe not money specifically for beer, then. :p

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

If you ask someone else nicely who will be stopping in Leek that weekend they might drive you. ;) :D

Anyone able to offer me a lift from Stoke area to Drayton?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Quite possibly will be there for Sunday and Monday. Unsure on Saturday! :)

I definitely want to do the Sunday, and possibly the Saturday and Monday as well. I'll just need to sort out the logistics first.

Might be able to help you on that Ashlee. If you can get closer to the M25 I'm sure we can sort something out. You still live at Camden right? (Looked at your profile)

Yeah I do. Not sure how I'd get to the M25, but then my geography isn't exactly good.

AshleeKel said:
Yeah I do. Not sure how I'd get to the M25, but then my geography isn't exactly good.

You can get the tube to Heathrow?

AshleeKel said:

You could try getting to the train to Luton Airport Parkway and meet Pritchard from there and he'll give you a lift if he's travelling via the M1