• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Staffordshire Sandwich: 24-26 August 2013

Re: TS Summer Sandwich: 24-26 August 2013

Has anyone booked accommodation yet? If so where are you staying, if not, any ideas where you are goanna stay? Would be nice to stay at a hotel where mostly everyone is.

I'm staying at home but Rugeley TL is a good option i'd imagine.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Ill be there for the Sat and Sun and as I live fairly close to both parks I will stay at home for this meet.

You won't believe this, but I'm making one of my rare outings down south and I'll be there for the 24th and maybe 25th if time persists. ;D

pritchardavid said:
This isn't the south, I'll say the midlands :p

He's Scottish, anything is "Down South" to them :p

As you know, we've always used the "Who's Going?" topics to keep track of everyone wanting to attend each of our meets and events.

Well, we promised some time ago that we would develop some new features, one of which was the ability for people to 'self service' themselves in the Who's Going? list.

We've now launched a sort of beta version (aka it might go wrong, hopefully not) to tie in with our new meet pages, so you'll now state your meet attendance on our loverly meetup pages.

Of course the advantages are that you are now totally in control, so you can change your mind as often as you like, or get the latest on who's going and who might need some gentle persuasian as they are just sitting on the maybe fence! :D

You can RSVP using the new tool here for this meet:

http://www.towersstreet.com/meets/staffordshire-sandwich-2013/#whosgoing

As always, any problems please give us a heads up in Guest Services too :D

Thanks all!

After much consideration, I've decided to pull out of this meet despite originally writing myself down as a 'maybe'. I hope everybody attending has a lovely time experiencing total family entertainment and Britain's most magical Resort! :p

Determined to be there on the Saturday and should be (as long as I don't put in a trip between now and 24th August) my first time on park this season :)
Prepare for many complaints as always...

Rowe said:
After much consideration, I've decided to pull out of this meet despite originally writing myself down as a 'maybe'. I hope everybody attending has a lovely time experiencing total family entertainment and Britain's most magical Resort! :p

Not allowed! This is a key meet! GET THERE!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Me and Ellie will be working sat/sun, but will be able to attend on Monday! :D

I will be there on the Saturday only currently! Will have to see what I can do in terms of the Sunday!!

Still, can't wait to get back on a meet, it sure has been a while! :D

Right, Me, Mike and Ashlee will be booking into Hampton by Hilton at St. George's Park/Burton Upon Trent
It's the same price as the Travel Lodge, but includes Free cooked Breakfast :p plus also in a slightly better location, Just over 30 mins away from each park.
So my advice, is pick this hotel :)

If anyone is intrested in the hotel or in need of a place to sleep, we can book another room (Not that I have booked the first room yet, will do soon) Has one of us can go into the second room
Its £127.50 for two nights, so half that if you want to share a 2nd room with us.

At the minute it's looking like me and the missus will be coming for just the Sunday as I haven't been to DMP in years. I'm hoping to convince her to do the Monday too if we can rustle up somewhere to stay :)

EuroSatch said:
Hopefully will be there on Monday and bringing Simon along

Why am I out of the Country? Why, why, why?

Simon at Alton Towers doesn't exist. It's a myth. I never get to see it.