• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST at Liseberg: 15-17 August 2014

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
TST at Liseberg: August 2014

Liseberg opens HELIX in 2014 and we've a fantastic trip planned to experience both this and the other amazing rides and attractions of Sweden's most popular theme park!

In addition - we've arranged some brilliant perks with Liseberg so...

- You won't have to pay A PENNY for admission or rides. That's right - the TowersStreet group have got entirely free entry for TWO whole days saving everyone around £60!
- You'll experience Helix Prio Early Ride Time at no extra cost on Saturday 16th August with a full 1 hour of next to no queues on HELIX between 10 and 11am!
- A complimentary goodie bag for all members of the TowersStreet group!

The park is open from 11am to 11pm.

You can travel to Gotheburg via Ryanair on the evening of 14th August or early on the 15th August.

Hotel recommended is the Gothia Towers Hotel, located adjacent to the park!

Transfers to/from the airport are easy and the airport coach stops at Liseberg.

All are welcome to join us at Liseberg this August!

Final numbers by 6th August please and to qualify you must have been a TST member since before July 2014 (friends of members excluded).

:)

:D

Who's Going:

1 DanB
2 AstroDan
3 Mattmash
4 John
5 Craig
6 Sam
7 Russ
8 Navex
9 Vicky
10 Danny
11 Eleanor
12 Pierre
13 Mike
14 Ludovic
15 Vik
16 Dave P
17 Dave L
18 Mark
19 Cheese
20 BigAl
21 Mobius91
22 Mobius91's friend
23. CGM

Last edited:
As a trial on the run up to the 2015 season, we have decided to make the Liseberg trip, which takes place in the middle of August, an official TST meet. This is due to the high number of participants plus the perks and benefits we have been offered by Liseberg.

We feel that such are the benefits offered, we would like to use the opportunity to promote the trip via our Facebook pages and our members.

The updated meet information is as follows:

TST at Liseberg: August 2014

Liseberg opens HELIX in 2014 and we've a fantastic trip planned to experience both this and the other amazing rides and attractions of Sweden's most popular theme park!

In addition - we've arranged some brilliant perks with Liseberg so...

- You won't have to pay A PENNY for admission or rides. That's right - the TowersStreet group have got entirely free entry for TWO whole days!
- You'll experience Helix Prio Early Ride Time on Saturday 16th August with a full 1 hour of next to no queues on HELIX between 10 and 11am!
- A complimentary goodie bag for all members of the TowersStreet group!

The park is open from 11am to 11pm.
You can travel to Gotheburg via Ryanair on the evening of 14th August or early on the 15th August.
Hotel recommended is the Gothia Towers Hotel, located adjacent to the park!
Transfers to/from the airport are easy and the airport coach stops at Liseberg.
All are welcome to join us at Liseberg this August!
:D
Who's Going:
So far the following people are confirmed...
DanB
AstroDan
Mattmash
John
Craig
Sam
Russ
Navex
Vicky
Danny
Eleanor
Pierre
Mike
Ludovic
Vik
Dave P
Dave L
Mark
Cheese
BigAl

I cannot thank you enough Dan for organising these promising looking perks. The cost of the trip has been looking worrying for my bank account, so the removal of the need to pay for admission is a superb start.

It seems the park are keen to deliver an exceptional experience to enthusiast groups, and I really can't wait to explore Liseberg and it's offerings (as well as Gothenburg too!) Not much longer to go now :)

How the hell have you got those perks without having to pay ANYTHING?!

I won't be attending this though, unfortunately. :(

I'm looking to attend this meet with a friend, is it still possible to sign up and get all of the perks.

Can I just confirm that the two park days are the 15th and 16th? The recommended days for flights would suggest this but I just wanted to make sure before I book anything.

Yep, park days are Fri 15th and Sat 16th. Can't wait for this! Also huge thanks to Astro for arranging all the awesome perks :)

@AstroDan you are some kind of miracle worker!

I TOTALLY forgot about this, I don't have a passport ARRRRRRRGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Great stuff, CGM and Mobius!

Final numbers are required before August 6th.

If you wish to come along, please confirm by then.

You must have been a Towersstreet member since before July 2014 to qualify (this does not apply to friends of members who are welcome to attend).

:)

Okay, I've booked flights so I'm definitely going. Is anyone still looking to share accommodation? If not, I'll probably book a hostel as Gothia Towers looks a bit out of my price range.

@CGM, i am currently looking at the ibis styles at molndal, its about £56 a night and i was going to get a taxi to the park each day

So jealous that I can't come on this...I leave for LA the day after you all come back. So painful - hope you all enjoy though :)

Absolutely distraught that I'm visiting literally the 2 days before this meet. The perks sound awesome and it would have been a great first meet for me. I'm very annoyed that I couldn't book a holiday at work for the Saturday.

All that aside, have a great visit everyone and I hope to attend a future meet. Any of those in the planning? :D

I hate you all. Well, maybe not, but I have got a bad case of the green-eyed monster. Have a great time, all.

The deadline for confirmation of attendance has now passed, and I have forwarded the final list of participants to Liseberg as follows:

1 DanB
2 AstroDan
3 Mattmash
4 John
5 Craig
6 Sam
7 Russ
8 Navex
9 Vicky
10 Danny
11 Eleanor
12 Pierre