• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Half Term: Saturday, 15th February 2014

Re: NEXT MEET: TST Half Term: Saturday, 15th February 2014

Right, Thanks to Islander's kind offer of a lift from Stoke station, anyone able to give me a lift back again to Stoke, Rugeley TV or Uttoxeter station.

hobohippie95 said:
Right, Thanks to Islander's kind offer of a lift from Stoke station, anyone able to give me a lift back again to Stoke, Rugeley TV or Uttoxeter station.
A lift back to Uttox could be possible, depending on the time of your train (I'd want a bit of flexibility as to when we leave the park)

Islander said:
hobohippie95 said:
A lift back to Uttox could be possible, depending on the time of your train (I'd want a bit of flexibility as to when we leave the park)

I only need to get back to stoke, and they leave at xx:07 every hour.

hobohippie95 said:
Islander said:
hobohippie95 said:

I only need to get back to stoke, and they leave at xx:07 every hour.
That should be do-able then. Send me a PM and we'll work from there :)

I may be arriving later than expected on Saturday. Hubby and I have viewed a house tonight that we love, and want to view again in daylight. We can only view Wednesdays and Saturdays as it's vacant so will probably go with our parents on Saturday morning. If so, I will head down straight after.

I'm planning on being on park both days ;D Hoping some kind person will answer their mobile when I get there so I can find you all!

Amy_D said:
It is a long walk, especially with a still dodgy ankle. I will be keeping an eye out for a bus.

So have you booked into the Vane, Tarin?

They are running Buses for Feb Half term ;) as always.

I won't be attending but you will of course see me over the weekend as im working ;)

Right, I shall be booking tickets tonight for this meet, I look forwards to actually being able to meet people and put names to faces.

Do you reckon woodcutters or pizza pasta will be open ??

josht said:

In the past they used to say what food outlets were open on the website but they don't seem to have done so this year. From memory I think both of those places are open but don't quote me on it!

:)

Rob said:
josht said:

In the past they used to say what food outlets were open on the website but they don't seem to have done so this year. From memory I think both of those places are open but don't quote me on it!

:)

Really looking forward to this, although you will have to forgive the massive eyebags and possible dazed expression as we are in the middle of Ofsted and I am surviving on a diet of no sleep, caffeine and cereal bars!

Just read this topic. I'll be there, it'll also be my 21st as previously stated by Nat.

See ya'll there!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS. James, it wasn't that you weren't invited to 'my birthday thing', I was going to have a meal at Secret garden or something. Then when I was too lazy to organise stuff/didn't know who was staying over/out of the loop/still lazy, I gave up on that idea in favour of Nottingham party.

A few of us are looking at watching the Lego Movie at Odeon Stoke on Trent Saturday evening (either cheaper 2D at 18:00, or cooler 3D at 19:30). Anyone interested?

Also, what time are people thinking of eating at the Vane, to see if the two plans can mesh?

Islander said:
A few of us are looking at watching the Lego Movie at Odeon Stoke on Trent Saturday evening (either cheaper 2D at 18:00, or cooler 3D at 19:30). Anyone interested?

I'm up for this, would rather see it in 2D though due to money.

Islander said:

Also, what time are people thinking of eating at the Vane, to see if the two plans can mesh?

Possibly yes, though I may need to head off home after Vane meal as I may be going out tomorrow night.

So I've got Sunday off work for some reason, so am likely to pop down t'Vane for a drink or 12... Don't suppose anyone has any space or would mind me crashing in their bath at all? Could probs swallow my pride and been seen with you lot on park Sunday :p

Excited! Looking forward to seeing people's faces again!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk