• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Main Season Opening: 22-23 March 2014

djtruefitt said:
I should be there for both days, probably won't stay over as its probably a similar distance to my house from towers as Rugely is, but will see!

Come for the craic, lad!

Anybody want to work out sharing rooms? I've just checked and it's £17 each for three to share a room at Rugeley Travelodge on Saturday night, which makes it cheaper for me to stay over than come home again.

AstroDan said:
djtruefitt said:
I should be there for both days, probably won't stay over as its probably a similar distance to my house from towers as Rugely is, but will see!

Come for the craic, lad!

What about if I come... Will you stay over then?!! ;)

I would certainly be interested in trying to attend this meet and as far as I am aware, I am free that weekend! So I can't see any reason why I won't be there :D

Well I have this weekend free so I shall be there. I should be able to offer lifts from Uttox on the Saturday morning and the Vane on Sunday.

After such a great meet today im definately gonna be up for this one, may even consider staying over depending how finances go, if anyone's interested in room sharing to cut prices down a bit let me know!

UPDATE: Can now confirm attendance for both days booked into travelodge for the saturday night

Re: NEXT MEET: TST Main Season Opening: 22-23 March 2014

I'm Working Both days.. But I'm sure i will see you lot around!

Is anyone looking for a room at the Rugeley Travelodge on the Saturday night? It's £56 for the night. If I can share a room with 2 others, it'd probably work out cheaper for me to stay over than to drive home between the two days.

Fairly sure I will be working Saturday, so it will be just Sunday for me

Is there a specific meeting place at 9:00 because if I come to this, I won't be meeting you at the hotel reception unfortunately. :/

Tom.B said:
Is there a specific meeting place at 9:00 because if I come to this, I won't be meeting you at the hotel reception unfortunately. :/

If you can't meet the group at the hotel, grab a number off a member who is confirmed as coming to this meet, so you can meet up with the group on park. :)

Lottie. said:
Tom.B said:

If you can't meet the group at the hotel, grab a number off a member who is confirmed as coming to this meet, so you can meet up with the group on park. :)

Ok, I will do!

A room for the Saturday night is £49.50 if anybody fancys it

Such a shame there is no where within walking distance of the park to have lunch, otherwise I would suggest going there to avoid giving Merlin any more money :(

I can understand why people do not want to visit the park given the recent events :(

Ian

josht said:

All things considered, and with it being Merlin, that's not toooooo bad.

Tom.B said:
josht said:

Surely he is talking about the Travelodge?

AstroDan said:
Tom.B said:
josht said:

Surely he is talking about the Travelodge?
Ermmm after hearing about your weekend at towers, yeah I was talking the travelodge :)
The staff all seemed depressed today and the amount of kids on the ship today was stupid