• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Micro Meet: 17.6.12

Re: Towers this Sunday?

Very tempting. Only problem is I'd arrive really quite late (probably around 12-1am), as I'm busy the night before, so don't know if that'd be a problem for you.

If not, then I'd quite like that idea, but still need to check a couple of things...

I really would love to join on this first TST mini meet but I have prior plans that I really can't get out of! :( I shall be there in spirit though guys!

Hmm ill be a maybe for now. It is my weekend off, but I am working overtime on Saturday, so Sunday will be my only day off. However it has been a while since my last visit to Towers :)P). Ill see how I feel later in the week.

djtruefitt said:
Hmm ill be a maybe for now. It is my weekend off, but I am working overtime on Saturday, so Sunday will be my only day off. However it has been a while since my last visit to Towers :)P). Ill see how I feel later in the week.

Is that a yes then? ;)

It is most likely a yes Rob :p

Plus I still have my four free fast tracks from Feb half term to use up before the end of June, that I really need to use it!

That's a good point, I also have these fastracks still to use. We could maybe try and get them for all of us?

I'll definitely be there now by the way, can't wait!

:)

If my boss has paid me then I should be able to come.

For anyone going with Fastrack letters I found with mine it's 4 free Fastracks PER PERSON per party! I managed to rack up 16 with mine! :D

Would love to but due to trains being silly (no services to Uttox in the morning on Sundays) its not gonna happen, sorry guys! :(

I take it the timings of the Stoke buses don't work either?

I've also still got my fastrack letter, will bring it along.

I shall probably show my face for a few hours, seeing as a prior engagement the night before will put me in the area.

Anybody else more inclined to do the Saturday? Don't entirely want to start a new thread for it but see if I can garner some interest. :p

John said:
I take it the timings of the Stoke buses don't work either?

I've also still got my fastrack letter, will bring it along.

I cant easily get to Stoke without the Derby - Uttox line being open, as my parents arent around to give me a lift to Milton Keynes :)

I might be persuaded to put my coffee down for a couple of hours in the morning. But it is Father's Day, so I wont be there all day.

I'd better dig that letter out!!

By the way guys, just to confirm I am 100% on park on Sunday :).

Sazzle said:
I'd better dig that letter out!!

By the way guys, just to confirm I am 100% on park on Sunday :).

I will dig my email out, too!

:D

I propose that one of our new founding principals is "Say no to fastrack".