• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Micro Meet: 17.6.12

Re: Towers this Sunday?

I've got that letter as well, somewhere...

(looking very likely fairly definite that I'll be there now, just sorting out one or two last details...)

I would love to come to show support and see you all but I have other plans that I can't cancel :(

Have fun!

Would like to meet up with everyone for the first time just the normal questions of how to contact anyone and what time

I am the resurrection said:
Would like to meet up with everyone for the first time just the normal questions of how to contact anyone and what time

Grab a TST member's phone number, text / ring that person when you get there. :) It's that simple!

Ok guys you have twisted my arm, ill most certainly be there on Sunday!

Are people doing ERT? Meeting at splash?

Bugger, I'm not actually sure I can even make it now! First train from Sheff to Uttox is half 1. :(

Really wanted to come to this meet, not been towers since a certain event that wont be named, also wanted to come see some of you for this special event. But like others i can't change the plans on Sunday. Saturday would have been easier but hey ho. Sure things will be amazing this year. Have fun, expect some nice photos online peeps! Take care and ENJOY!

I certainly will not be doing ERT and expect to be on park late morning - I have some alcohol to consume on Saturday night... a large quantity :p.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

My pass has expired and I'm not able to renew it just yet, so I won't be able to pop along.

Balhatchet said:
Anybody else more inclined to do the Saturday? Don't entirely want to start a new thread for it but see if I can garner some interest. :p

I'm working on Sunday! :eek:

However if anyone is willing to make a weekend of it and be there Saturday I'll be there! ;D

I'd like to come on Sunday - if I may - I've never done anything like this before though, so can someone explain how it works, where to meet etc? Obviously I cant just go and ask someone for their phone number online etc! Thanks

smudge said:
I'd like to come on Sunday - if I may - I've never done anything like this before though, so can someone explain how it works, where to meet etc? Obviously I cant just go and ask someone for their phone number online etc! Thanks

Oh but you can, yes you can! Just PM one of those attending (Preferably not a 'maybe' person) to swap numbers and names then when you're on park just give a ring or a text to ask where people are! It's very simple :)

Sadly I can not make this, but I hope everyone has a grand day, and the weather stays dry.

Ian

Depending on how my head is feeling on Sunday morning I should be about later in the day too, though I may join Saz in wearing a pair of very dark glasses in the corner. :)

I would love to make ERT, will anyone else be there for then? (or then about's)

Also ill be driving from m1/m6 juntion if anyone is stuck getting in from that area.

Look forward to meeting whoever is going.