• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Micro Meet: 17.6.12

Excuse me, Greggors. Some of us are BUSY and don't have time to upload thing straight away... what with WORK and such like ;).

I'll look at doing them this week. If I fancy it.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Sounds like i missed a good meet, glad you all had fun and the next one better be as good!

Oh I feel really rude for forgetting to thank people!

Thankyou to John for having me over at Drake-ton Manor, thanks to Islander for the lift the next day, thanks to AstroDan for the lift to Uttox on Sunday, thanks to Sazzle for the lift to Derby station, and thanks to smudge for bailing me out to the tune of £2 when I got caught out by a broken card machine at Courtyard BBQ! :p

Sorry... what award have you won again, Sam? :p

It was a fun afternoon though it has to be said.... despite the inevitable hangover and sleep deprivation. :) I especially enjoyed being in the Grandstand for the Ripsaw performance rather then one of those taking part... beautiful.

And I feel I must apologise that I hadn't realised the new folk were new folk.... naturally I just assumed it was me being out of the loop as ever. D'oh! Lovely to meet you both anyway.

Really nice meet up. Great to feel a positive vibe after the events of the last week. Great to see a couple of new faces who both fitted in very well. Thanks to Michael for subbing one a tenner at Courtyard. Probably the first time I don't bother taking any money out and the card machines broken. :0
Loving the group photos too. :). John looks soooo camp :p

Just want to say thanks for my first meet glad to be a part of it

Got bored...
P1040697.jpg

:p

Wow, it's as if they were there all this time! ;)

AH HEM MAGGIE! And where might me and Joel be in that image? ;)

On a more serious note it's good to hear that everyone had such fun, and I hope the Fastracks worked out ok for you all. May this be the first of many exciting meets to come :D

Still can't believe this was my first meet, it's been a fantastic half a year really fells I've been part of the forum a lot longer, this has really changed my life for the better and enjoying Alton towers more than I have ever done :) thanks

Oooh you soppy git!

It's been great to have you around Josh, truly part of the woodwork now! See you next year if not before :D

This meet was also memorable for me as it's the one which after Wilsy asked me out, can't believe it's almost 6 months ago now.

Natalie said:
This meet was also memorable for me as it's the one which after Wilsy asked me out, can't believe it's almost 6 months ago now.
6 months feels like a few years, it seems it was a good meet for everyone :)

The first ever mini-meet of TowersStreet - six months ago! I can't quite believe it myself :).

Ps - I've just split off some 'off-topic' posts... there are some tangents that we don't need :p