• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Sandwich Meet: 25-27 August 2012

Might get the train down Stafford and stay at the Travelodge, but only if someone can take me from Travelodge to Drayton and back on the Sunday.

Even though we wont be staying at the travelodge in Stafford there will be room in my car to give lifts to (if not too early)and from the parks if needed as where we are staying is not that far from when the official meet hotel is.

If I could get a lift from thr Travelodge to Drayton and back, that would be epic. How far is the Travelodge from the train station? (Proves how often I go stafford :p)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

I shall be there on the Saturday and Monday of the meet, but as I'm not too sure how I could get to Drayton Manor from Derby, I may have to miss that part of the meet. No staying over though I'm afraid!

May have to stay over for Scarefest this year though. :)

I will be there on the Saturday and sunday how much is Drayton manor will hopefully be staying over aswell

I shall hopefully be turning up for this. Days of attendance and accom are yet undecided, I may even end up bringing a +1, but who knows :p

I could go to Alton on the Saturday, and then possibly Drayton on the Sunday, depending on whether my Dad wants to drive down twice. :p

It would be good to do both though.

Re: Re: TST Sandwich Meet: 25-27 August 2012

Longy said:
I could go to Alton on the Saturday, and then possibly Drayton on the Sunday, depending on whether my Dad wants to drive down twice. :p

Or maybe staying in a hotel nearby to cut down on the driving and make it a little less stressful for Dad Long as well as beneficial? :p

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: TST Sandwich Meet: 25-27 August 2012

Rowe said:
Longy said:

Or maybe staying in a hotel nearby to cut down on the driving and make it a little less stressful for Dad Long as well as beneficial? :p

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
I'm not paying for a hotel!
You already know how much it costs me. ;)

Then again, I do like random hotel stays...

Just saw a post from Drayton manor, they are offering 2012 tickets at the price of £20 for an adult £12 for kids including free parking. There currently are tickets for the Meet say so be quick if you want to book online. But you still have to pay the £3.50 booking charge.

I pointed this out in Astro's main meets topic a few weeks ago! :p Seemingly been ignored, yaaaaaay. But I don't know if I'll be taking up the offer since Tesco clubcard vouchers are filled to the brim for Drayton and Blackpool together!

Did you? I missed that, I was thinking about taking up the £20 offer but I think I will be doing to Tesco vouchers as they are free :)

I shall be in attendance for each day of this meet, but owing to finances following a big-ass European theme park tour this August, I shall be residing at my own hall of residence - Astro Towers, as will Alex, John and Mike (will join in for any meals etc. though).

:)