• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Sandwich Meet: 25-27 August 2012

Should actually be attending the Towers on this one. But I'll probably lurk with the Specul Rumers but I'll probably say "Hi" to any of you that awkwardly approach me.

Having just booked a Travelodge room and Drayton tickets, I'm now rather looking forward to returning to one of the UK's best non-Merlin parks for the first time since last September. :)

Seeing as the TL doesn't have a cafe-type area, does anyone have any suggestions on breakfast?

Does anyone want me to book their tickets? We might as well share the cost of the booking fee rather than pay £3.50 each? PM me if you do.

Question guys, would anyone be able to let me crash at theirs the friday night? I've got a hefty journey to do (around 4-6 hours depending on trains) so, it is not possible for me to make the journey first thing on saturday. It's just an idea!

Either that, or is anyone staying at the travel lodge friday night? :) Because if people want to I should definitely be there! :D

Actually, those of you who know me, could you text me whats going on? I'm currently without internet at university as I've moved into a new house, so I'm hopping between wifi stations in town every day. But, if anyone is interested in either letting me crash, or staying at the travel lodge on friday could you get in touch?

Also, I no longer have an annual pass. I shall be booking park tickets. Now, if i book a 2 day ticket does the second day have to be used the day after? or would I be able to stagger it by a day? (obviously as we're going to DM in between) Anyone know any good sites to book DM tickets from?

Thanks all! I can't wait to see you all again!

There is an option with the Towers2 ticket to go back any day of the season. I think it's about £8 more or something. As for Drayton, the best place to book right now is probably their official site. Last time I checked adult tickets were only £20 and included free parking :D

I might be looking for a place to stop Saturday night though after Drayton if there are any offers. Failing that I'll probably just pop home between days :p As Monday is the bank holiday fingers crossed I'll be able to make the second Alton day too :D That is assuming work say they don't need me on Monday :p

Scratch my last post. Nat was win and booked me a hotel near hers for friday night! :) So shall be staying there, and having her take me to towers on sat morning! :D

It looks as if I'm only going to be able to do the weekend and not the monday though. As most of you know, the journey is long. So either I get the train home from the station right next to the travel lodge on the monday morning, or I go on park and either get the train home that night (risky, spesh if I miss it, as I usually end up getting the last train possible) or, I stay another night in a hotel. As a uni student, that is expensive! :(

If someone could let me know what meal options there are on the Sunday night, and I'll do my best to join you asap. After I finish at 6pm...

I'm guessing Drayton will be open till 6pm anyhow, and I'll be smartly dressed in Jeans and the famous upside down adi T-shirt... ;)

I'll be with you by 6:45pm, at the latest...

It's my intention to be there at some point next weekend! I've yet to book anything or make any proper plans, but I'll try and work something out last minute when I get back from EP next week.

Are there any spaces left in rooms at the Travelodge?

Day before Yesterday I ordered my train tickets and they arrived yesterday so I am confirmed 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999%

Good spot, Sam! Will bring one along - PM me if you wish to be super-organised and arrange to be the other 'half' of my voucher in advance :p

Well I'm all sorted and organised! :D

I'll be at Alton on Saturday and Drayton Sunday. Going to be giving Monday a miss though, as I'll be working. I'm stopping at Travelodge Saturday night :) If anyone needs any lifts to and from hotels give me a shout :)

Anyone else getting to AT before 9? Only I'll be there from about 8 and will be in splash 'til ten to 9 ish and if people are getting there before 9 we might as well meet then split for ERT.

And I presume we are meeting on Towers Street at 10?

Ticket purchased for Drayton really looking forward to the weekend

Well, sadly, my days off from work that I initially asked for all got changed around thanks to some people having an awful attitude towards work! So I can no longer make any of this trip! But, I am sure you will all have fun without me. Think of me while I choo choo along through my day at work back in good old Rotherham! :(

See you all at the next meet I guess, bring on Blackpool TBH! :D