• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Sandwich Meet: 25-27 August 2012

I would imagine we'll meet at 10:00am at the entrance of DMP! This way, we'll be in the park for ride openings.

:)

Still got a BOGOF voucher for Drayton going (half!) unused - drop me a PM if you havent yet got a park ticket :)

Failing that, I'll buy my own ticket online before the £20 offer ends.

Jenna and I will be attending on the Monday :D I'm in London all day Sunday and working Saturday so can't do those days :(

Will anyone will be alive enough for ERT on Monday-because it's our only day we'll want to make the most of it! It's Jenna's first trip since last year so she needs to get her Towers-fill!

As at is almost a billion miles from norwich myself and Carla are planning on being there for ert. Don't want to waste the chance of empty rides.

I'll be doing ERT at AT on the Monday (I'm also just attending the Monday). So let me know if anyone else is and then we can all decide on a place to meet :)

AstroDan said:
I would imagine we'll meet at 10:00am at the entrance of DMP! This way, we'll be in the park for ride openings.

:)

Ah but which entrance? :p Thomas Land or Poccy?

Poison Tom 96 said:
And I presume we are meeting on Towers Street at 10?

According to Danny, yes.

But I'll have to cancel me going here for reasons that some may find obvious that I do not wish to disclose. My apologies, but it's for your own good.

Lottie. said:
I'll be doing ERT at AT on the Monday (I'm also just attending the Monday). So let me know if anyone else is and then we can all decide on a place to meet :)

Well my plan will be to be at Towers street for 9am opening, do they still let everyone through the turnstiles and then hold people at the bottom of Towers Street?

If so I would suggest meeting at the bottom of TS near the big queue time board.

http://prntscr.com/e77n5

Also I will be at the Thomas land entrance to get my tickets at DM.

I am really really looking forward to this meet now! It'll mark my first ever visit to DMP, and while I don't have high expectations or anything, just the though of going to a NEW theme park is really exciting for me :D (Also, Poccy is going to scare the hell out of me, I can tell...)

I've finally got round to making plans for this meet :) I've booked the Stafford TL.

Looking forward to going back to Drayton. Is Pirates of Despair still open?

Magrathea said:
I am really really looking forward to this meet now! It'll mark my first ever visit to DMP, and while I don't have high expectations or anything, just the though of going to a NEW theme park is really exciting for me :D (Also, Poccy is going to scare the hell out of me, I can tell...)

I felt the same on my first visit to DMP, but I loved it. Some of their stuff is absolutely world class (Poccy, Maelstrom, Stormforce, The Haunting... joke).

Note to self: Drag Maggie on Stormforce, back row.

;)

My, what faaaaabulous weather we're getting this weekend!

684b6284703d4032916573c.png

12242588edf64f249d27123.png

Misery Barnes!

I know all the great weather we have had recently and it looks like its going to be yet another visit to a theme park with my rain coat! Bah!

Jem8472 said:
Lottie. said:

Well my plan will be to be at Towers street for 9am opening, do they still let everyone through the turnstiles and then hold people at the bottom of Towers Street?

If so I would suggest meeting at the bottom of TS near the big queue time board.

http://prntscr.com/e77n5

Also I will be at the Thomas land entrance to get my tickets at DM.

Sounds like a plan :) I think they still do - can't really remember from my last visit which was like a month ago lol. :p

Error
You must be logged into your forum account to use the TT meetUP tool

You need to be a TT member.