Universal Studios Japan: General Discussion

Discussion in 'Rest of the World Parks and Attractions' started by BigAl, 4th Dec 2012.

1. Rojo

Rojo TowersStreet Member

Good shout but somewhere near Barcelona would be a better. Nice and sunny how could it fail? :tonguewink:

Posted 9th Feb 2020
  2. Jb85

Jb85 TowersStreet Member

I wonder if Brexit will make that less likely to happen?

3. Benjsh

Benjsh TowersStreet Member

Favourite Ride:
    Steel Vengeance
    Or more so considering we are going to be America's b1tch even more than ever now.

When you think about it.....it isn't even that unrealistic. Most of their attractions are indoors anyway so climate wouldn't be an issue.

It will never happen but it would be amazing to have a Universal studios in the UK. Give Merlin the kick up the backside it needs too so it would be win win.

4. Benzin

Benzin TowersStreet Member

I doubt any park operator will look at opening in the UK anytime soon given the state of London Resort by Paramount.

Even a well run company would still question the hoops required to be jumped through.

5. jon81uk

jon81uk TowersStreet Member

I would guess so, if you wanted to make somewhere on the scale of Disneyland Paris where they aim to get customers from all over Europe, then putting the park within the EU where there are no visa issues would make more sense.

Jb85 likes this.