• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Walibi Belgium: General Discussion

Visited this park for the first time on Saturday and was very impressed. Was the first day of the season but operations were superb and we got on everything. It rained on and off all day which seemed to have put the crowds off as we never waited more than 10 mins for anything. A quick summary of the rides...

Kondaa is very good but it didn't blow me away, and I can't work out why. The airtime was solid but it felt a bit tame overall. The non inverting cobra roll feels a bit faffy and kind of kills the momentum. And the return back to the station isn't particularly imaginative. Expedition GeForce is better imo.

Tika Waka aka Crash Bandicoot: The Ride is a good family coaster.

The highlight of the day was Psyke Underground. Such a unique ride with the indoor novelty factor.

Pulsar looks the part and is pretty fun, would like to see more of these around.

Loup Garou is rubbish but not as bad as expected, just a rough old woodie that doesn't do much. Seems to be really popular though.

I'd heard good things about the two dark rides and they didn't disappoint. Particularly enjoyed Popcorns Revenge.

I won't be rushing back but would definitely recommend Walibi Belgium, it's got a really well rounded ride line up in a nice setting surrounding the lake. F&B is good value and you can get a pint of Jupiler for €5.50. Very easy to get to from Calais too, took just over 2.5 hours.

Visited this park for the first time on Saturday and was very impressed. Was the first day of the season but operations were superb and we got on everything. It rained on and off all day which seemed to have put the crowds off as we never waited more than 10 mins for anything. A quick summary of the rides...

Kondaa is very good but it didn't blow me away, and I can't work out why. The airtime was solid but it felt a bit tame overall. The non inverting cobra roll feels a bit faffy and kind of kills the momentum. And the return back to the station isn't particularly imaginative. Expedition GeForce is better imo.

Tika Waka aka Crash Bandicoot: The Ride is a good family coaster.

The highlight of the day was Psyke Underground. Such a unique ride with the indoor novelty factor.

Pulsar looks the part and is pretty fun, would like to see more of these around.

Loup Garou is rubbish but not as bad as expected, just a rough old woodie that doesn't do much. Seems to be really popular though.

I'd heard good things about the two dark rides and they didn't disappoint. Particularly enjoyed Popcorns Revenge.

I won't be rushing back but would definitely recommend Walibi Belgium, it's got a really well rounded ride line up in a nice setting surrounding the lake. F&B is good value and you can get a pint of Jupiler for €5.50. Very easy to get to from Calais too, took just over 2.5 hours.

Excellent, definitely hoping to go this year.

Did you go on Vampire?

Excellent, definitely hoping to go this year.

Did you go on Vampire?
No it's a bit isolated and I couldn't get close enough to see if it had the vest restraints. Didn't risk it 😂

Done the Boomerang which was bad enough.

The rapids was really good too if you don't mind a soaking.

We visited for the first time on Thursday and had a great day…first impressions weren’t great, potholed car park and quite a cheap and tacky looking entrance plaza, but once past that things improve. Nicely landscaped park and the newer areas in particular are very nicely done. Great operations and 5 min queues on everything all day. Psych Underground and Pulsar were highlights, Kondaa pretty good, but weird that it can’t really be seen or photographed from anywhere other than its themed entrance and the footprint of the coaster is over wasteland.

Anyone know what is going where the extensive groundworks are between Tiki Waka and Psyche?