• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Walibi Holland: General Discussion

On the plus side, you could be amongst the first to see it test?

Sadly no testing yet as there was still some active cranes in the ride area.

Not sure if Lost Gravity has a fourth train with the backwards seats or if it is something that can be reverted easily? The 3 trains today all had forward facing seats.

I really enjoyed the park and didn't find (El) Condor as rough as I expected it to be, apart from the jolt after the first drop. Maybe some new trains, restraints and wheels are due. The wheels are still marked as "Six Flags SLC".

Untamed looks great, you guys visiting soon are in for a treat :)

Brilliant to see it testing at last! And considering that is the very first test run, it is only going to get faster.

EDIT:

Here is a POV:

Last edited:
Me: This looks great but I really shouldn't be tempted to book trains to Amsterdam as I'm skint.

Also Me: *books trains to Amsterdam*

OOFT! That roll before the brakes looks on point!

Been quite 'meh' about this whole project thinking it's an RMC so it will be good of course but probably one of the weaker ones. How wrong was I? This looks phenomenal. Definitely one of the best conversions they've done.

Only ridden SV n Wildfire so far from RMC. Can't wait to get on this and the one in Poland too next year at some point. It has to be done.