• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Walibi Holland: General Discussion

Looopings have some drone photos of the new Zamperla family coaster, which is set to be called Eat My Dust:

0201nieuwa1.jpg

0201nieuwa2.jpg

I'll happily take a year delay if it means two coasters instead of one! I like the idea of having one that is thrill focussed and one that is more family focussed.

I really like how there is a 'thrill' side and a 'family' side. This means that thrill-seekers and families can ride together, without one group complaining about the intensity of the attraction; whether it is either too extreme or too tame.

Is Walibi Holland worth a visit in the summer if we are driving to Efteling?

Absolutely yes if you have a spare day. Untamed is a fantastic coaster, it’s maybe one of the best airtime machines in Europe. Personally I prefer it to Zadra as it’s just such a fun ride and it warms up brilliantly throughout the day.

Goliath is a very good coaster as well with a nice first drop and a couple of great airtime hills towards the end. Lost Gravity is an interesting ride as well with some superb airtime on the first drop. It’s a good park, not too big and there are plenty of single riders queues to get you on quickly. A couple of the coasters are a bit rough (Condor and Speed Of Sound) but the park is well worth a visit.

Definitely, got a very strong line up with Untamed, Goliath, Last Gravity, and Platform 13.

A really fun themed boomerang in Speed Of Sound as well.

And a terrible SLC in Condor.

Nice place to spend a day.