• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Walibi Holland: General Discussion

According to the parks update today, it is indeed 'Lost Gravity'

7ca9ccb96bba2acce2e12c0eff571a04.jpg

And we are still clueless as to what 'Lost Gravity' actually is! My guess now is certainly swinging towards some sort of new fangled spinning thing like Cobra's Curse. Extremely excited to see the rest of the layout anyway.

Reactions: Dar
A freespinning 4D? Well if anyone would get it right, it's be Mack. But I don't think that's what we'll be seeing here. My money is on the new spinning cars that were tested on Blufi.

I agree.

A few clues point that way. It explains the lift hill; If the trains are aloud to spin immediately after leaving the station they could have to evacuate guests from both sides. The crazy tight transitions could only make sense with a very small train, yet it has to be able to invert as well. The logo suggests a rotating motion.

Anyone know why each update has a part circle and number in the top right corner?

Hmmm something 4D or freespin is not something I've thought of for this but I suppose it is possible. Saying that I read somewhere yesterday that Mack said at IAAPA that they are working on two new concepts to open in 2016 but Walibi Holland is not one of them. This suggests something from their existing range although admittedly with a new twist.

:)

Very weird Wild Mouse style turn before the MCBR... To me this is now pointing more towards a Gerstlauer Bobsleigh style coaster.

Another construction image here, once again really quite odd and hard to work out. Is that a second/possible third inversion in there? Who knows...

0b487a8844efa339e6f42212e31052cc.jpg

(Image: WonderWorldWeb)

What a strange ride! We also now appear to have multi colour supports, with some lovely yellow ones on show in this most recent snap.

A new Snapchat teaser from Walibi shows a very short station, pretty much confirming speculation of the short/possibly spinning cars!

thumb_15n5bp2.png

(Image: walisnaps - Via TPR)

Another double post, I do apologize :p However the model built by Tobi, who is also creating the frankly stunning computer model following the progress of Taron, has now been updated. Some images of it were posted by 'Freizeitpark News NRW' on Facebook this morning.

12509044_1093907593977400_2832395231670143077_n.jpg

734879_1093907600644066_6734455551670891308_n.jpg

Now just looking at those images, I would have to say judging from the size of the transfer are, that this may well run with single car trains meaning it is pretty much confirmed as a spinning coaster. I would say the model might not be accurate, however judging from his Taron model it's more than likely 110% spot on!

Also on the same post this morning, the page shared a YouTube link to a short animated video of Tobi's model, which shows the ride as a spinning coaster (unconfirmed officially)

It certainly looks, interesting. Most certainly one to watch this year and in the coming years for future models. This could well be the new Maurer Spinner... Probably even more popular :p

Reactions: Tim
A new photo from Walibi Holland:

1496607_1022172384491218_5459327948496667775_n.jpg

That hill just looks amazing!

:)