• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Walibi Holland: General Discussion

I have a feeling that this will use the same cars as Cobra's Curse, in which case it will hopefully be locked forward for the drop and the awesome looking airtime hill.

:)

I certainly think it will be locked for the drop. However, seeing as the epic airtime hill is after the funky looking outward banked too hat, I feel it may start spinning there?

I'd say it's more likely to start spinning after the first MCBR.

We're probably both wrong tbh. :p

I think I'd rather approach the preposterous hill spinning with no idea which way I'll hit it - it would give that mix of sheer terror/exhilaration that make coasters great and rerideable.

Reactions: Tim
Walibi Holland have posted another new photo of Lost Gravity:

12507116_1026495704058886_1239859449842588432_n.png

A spinner that inverts just seems utterly bizarre to me.

I cannot get my head around it all.

Looks funky this though!

Looking from that angle, technically that drop is almost straightened out direction wise in an "over-vertical" phase.

Unless it's the angle, it doesn't seem to reach 90degrees as it were until the first support, if it travels over that first little bit slowly, that's going to be pretty intense!

CZL_-kYUMAAWUBE.jpg:large

(Image: @FotovandeBiezen)

A new image posted on the twitter account of dutch freelance photographer 'Foto van de Biezen' website found at Holland Luchfoto. It would appear he specializes in areal photography and has a set of 'Lost Gravity' images coming soon! :D

Reactions: Dar
Damn you Sam, beating me to posting that photo! :p

They've also said this in the caption though:

"The construction of lost gravity is hard! Also the "outside banking" is ready. This is a special corner where you out of your chair is drawn!"

Hmmmmm!

Following the supports that are up, it looks like it's going to follow this sort of path:
FEMhRzE.jpg

I wonder if there's going to be a Mack Heartline™ just before the brakes? It seems to be unbanking, but that could just be from a normal turn.

Maybe the outside banking is going to be at the bottom left of the picture, at the end of a climb up for the train, so it's reasonably slow before it drops back into full flow?

If that is a spinner (though never ridden a Mack spinner), that looks intense.

Not sure I'd ride that!

So these images have appeared on Nolimits-Exchange Forum, not sure how official they are but intriguing none the less.

abe80fa23a46a77566ed64cb5edbda44.png

d81550969b7114cbe11ac6473d35a885.png

97d2b6527e0eb58512b2398cafd66e4b.png

(Images: Basilisk, Nolimits Exchange)

Certainly interesting to see another inversion thrown in there, along with some more insane looking over-banks. I'm sure we will see what is actually to come over the coming weeks.

Hmmm hard to tell but it looks like that could potentially fit in with the support that are already up. I hope it's accurate as it looks good, although chances are it is just a fans hope of how it will end.

Shouldn't be too long before we find out now, I'd imagine the layout could be completed within the next 2 weeks.

A few more interesting angles of this insane looking ride.

7cc9c6012d4963616e098164d74943af.jpg

91b17712e81c4685b14004f029dad6f7.jpg
(Images: @FotovandeBiezen)

Just looking at the size of the transfer track, along with a couple of the transitions, it think it would now be safe to say we are certainly looking at single car ride vehicles. Much more like the Maurer spinners, certainly an interesting time for Mack with lots of interesting things coming out of their factory!

Once again the fantastic Tobi has come straight in with a lovely completed no limits recreation of the final layout!

8f4ec031527235bf5de8ec696da5a7fe.jpg

3ede0e3874e74c80ed54e125d1361215.jpg

ad57db75bd8909b94bfd75063e89bc18.jpg

9c04ab6644975e958cc586b5e6023a23.jpg
(Images: Tobi, PhantaFriends.de)

Certainly one funky looking pile of stripy twisted metal! :D

... Now when can I go on it?!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob
Is that a satellite dish I see as theming on the station? Nice to see Merlin donating some left overs from previous projects! :p

Looking great though! From the looks of the transfer track I'm thinking this will run single cars.