• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Walygator : Past and Future

Well it says it's opening in June on the poster...

Missing it as well, but we'll all be sick of them at the rate Zamperla are adding them in ;)

Not quite a Huss Jump2 then! :p Still, I'd imagine this is a good addition for the park. Not too fussed about missing it being open considering that Drayton are getting one.

:)

This isn't the only new attraction for 2014!

The 'Waly Boat', this boat ride...

FKgnS5x.jpg

...is getting a refurbishment and a retheme!

It will see the park mascot, Waly, take a tour through nine countries of the world. Here's the concept art from Waly.biz

YmghHGt.jpg

Germany.

sVk6vwi.jpg

Australia.

sVk6vwi.jpg

France (obv).

KEEbiBE.jpg

Luxembourg (???).

89zISkn.jpg

Belgium.

JpSPPbL.jpg

Mexico.

JS6sCmX.jpg

(the well known country of) Africa.

v1KIRgD.jpg

China.

zf8O6Xo.jpg

United States.

Clearly cheap and cheerful, but looks like a pleasant improvement! :)

Sam said:
This isn't the only new attraction for 2014!

The 'Waly Boat', this boat ride...

FKgnS5x.jpg

...is getting a refurbishment and a retheme!

It will see the park mascot, Waly, take a tour through nine countries of the world. Here's the concept art from Waly.biz

JpSPPbL.jpg

Mexico.

Forward thinking fun for all the family in 2014, as loveable Alligator Waly is set to turn his gun on a sleeping, unarmed Mexican! Ay Gringo!

Plastic Person said:
Forward thinking fun for all the family in 2014, as loveable Alligator Waly is set to turn his gun on a sleeping, unarmed Mexican! Ay Gringo!

... He's taking a photograph?!

On a serious note though, this looks alright, yeah, cheap and cheerful as Sam said. But sitting alongside the Air Race, I am sure it will provide a little more of just what the park needs!

Besides, it's clear to see that it will be better than what's there now... Nothing! ;)

I do hope they change the motor, because this boatride is famous for one thing: it was so slow that it was 40min long to come back to the station!

That is what some guests did, considering there was nothing to see or to do during this 40 minutes.

More confirmation from GCI that they will be working on Anaconda this year.

Hrok4c2.jpg

From an ACE Convention.

Don't have the source of the information I'm afraid but seen over on CF that it's been confirmed in an interview that Monster will get a re-paint and station building next year along with some theming around the ride.

Last I saw it still wasn't open and may not re-open again this year. Can't be certain though!

Anyone hear if the retracking of Anaconda made any difference?

It was crap last year (also not helped by the braking system being absolutely buggered and allowing trains to stop wherever they felt like, including halfway in the station), I believe the current closure is to do further retracking, but no idea...

Well, kudos to them for actually spending money on that. Though it seems like it may have been worth while starting from scratch...