• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Bonjourno,

Je m'appelle Optimus Prime Steak.

Been a previous stalker/occasional poster on TT (for my sins), now decided to expand on my posting and give you guys a go.

Word of warning, do not take me too seriously, I have a tendency to become rather sarcastic. I think it comes with age!

Mucho thanks................ :p

Hi...!

My name is Martin. Long time lurker on TTF, I've decided to take the plunge and become an active member on here as your site is really rather pretty.

So...yeah. =D.

Welcome to all the newbies :) enjoy your stay, we don't bite much*

* Apart from Diogo ;)

mrbrightside said:
Welcome to all the newbies :) enjoy your stay, we don't bite much*

* Apart from Diogo ;)
You're wrong, Scott. Diogo doesn't bite. He kills.

;)

NB: Above statement not to be taken seriously

I'm no longer the only Martin here. About time we did something to balance out the million Dans we have haha.

Blaze said:
I'm no longer the only Martin here. About time we did something to balance out the million Dans we have haha.

Martin is a far superior name. And apparently slightly Danish so I was told the other day.

You remind me of the babe? What babe? ;)

Babe__Pig_in_the_City.jpg

Jokes ;)

Welcome Martin! :) It seems you've fitted straight in, so hope you enjoy living on TowersStreet!

auntiiimartiii said:
Hi...!

My name is Martin. Long time lurker on TTF, I've decided to take the plunge and become an active member on here as your site is really rather pretty.

So...yeah. =D.

Well hello there stranger.... Fancy seeing you here ;)

Hope you have a nice time here on our pretty purple site :p

Sammy said:
auntiiimartiii said:
Hi...!

So...yeah. =D.

Well hello there stranger.... Fancy seeing you here ;)

Hope you have a nice time here on our pretty purple site :p

Who are you...?

;)

Purhlease.

If you guys count that as flirting then crikey...WHEN I GET STARTED IT'LL BE LIKE AN ATOM BOMB.