• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Hello all!

I’m Tom, I’m 28 and Alton Towers has always been my local park, although I travel fairly often to all parks in the U.K.!

Always had a love for theme parks, so much so that when I got Planet Coaster for my PlayStation, I started a YouTube channel to share my creations! (Just search for TommyCM if you fancy dropping a cheeky subscribe ;).

My favourite coaster in the U.K. is Icon at Blackpool Pleasure Beach!

My favourite coaster I’ve ever been on is Shambhala in Spain!

Looking forward to meeting lots of like minded people on here

Hello all!

I’m Tom, I’m 28 and Alton Towers has always been my local park, although I travel fairly often to all parks in the U.K.!

Always had a love for theme parks, so much so that when I got Planet Coaster for my PlayStation, I started a YouTube channel to share my creations! (Just search for TommyCM if you fancy dropping a cheeky subscribe ;).

Welcome to TowersStreet @TommyCM

Hello all. Longtime lurker on these forums, but an upcoming trip has convinced me to post in the Black Pool Pleasure Beach thread to ask for advice.

I've been a themepark fan for all of my life. I've found myself (like many of us, I'm sure) watching YouTube videos and re-dedicating myself to UK themeparks with the on-going pandemic limiting international travel.

Recently took my nearly 3 year old son to his first themepark, Drayton Manor Park, where he absolutely adored his time in Thomas Land. Think we're going to up the ante and factor in a Disneyland Paris trip for 2022...

Hello all!

A huge welcome to you both :)

Hello all!

Welcome to TowerStreet!

Hi guys... been a member for a while yet rarely post. May change now... haha.

Alton is a great park yet a long drive for us so we usually do two double day visits a year. Next due scarefest opening day.
Great to have you fully climbed on board on TowersStreet ship. Welcome!

Hello theme park fans

Been visiting AT for years and lurking here for a while so I thought I'd sign up and say hello. :)

What a fantastic resource too.

Been to a number of parks in the UK and was about to venture overseas until Covid happened. Soon hopefully.

Hello theme park fans

Been visiting AT for years and lurking here for a while so I thought I'd sign up and say hello. :)

Been to a number of parks in the UK and was about to venture overseas until Covid happened. Soon hopefully.
Hello, welcome to TowersStreet!

Hello theme park fans

Welcome to TowersStreet!

Hello theme park fans

Welcome to TowersStreet!

Fingers crossed you can get to some of the brilliant overseas parks sometime soon (*cough* Europa-Park *cough*)!

Hiya,

Been lurking for awhile and decided join up and say hello.

Loved theme parks and fun fairs from a very young age with an unhealthy interest in the actual engineering part of the attractions. Unfortunately I didn't really have any friends growing up who actually want to go to theme parks as much as I did so the visit petered out to nothing :(.

Just this year started going back to Alton Towers after making a rollercoaster friend who introduced me to the concept of headphones & theme parks when by yourself. Now I just can't stop planning when to go again...... (This coming Fri is next visit to Alton Towers).

Hopefully, I can manage to make myself be interactive on threads going forward.