• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Hi @Jim welcome to TowerStreet.
I'm too have the dilemma of who to go to theme parks with. I have only really been with my parents and no one else has ever shown any interest in going with me to them so your not alone.

Reactions: Jim
Hi, I'm Chris,

I've been looking around here occasionally, so I though I may as well make an account.

Have tried to get around a few parks over the years but haven't been to AT for a few years, trying to make sure I get around to it soon...
Welcome to TS Chris! 🙂

Hi, I'm Chris,

I've been looking around here occasionally, so I though I may as well make an account.

Have tried to get around a few parks over the years but haven't been to AT for a few years, trying to make sure I get around to it soon...
Hi Chris welcome to TS. I too don't get many trips in so your not alone there, I really wish I had more chances to go. It's great to see people who've been watching join in, I was the same, watched for ages before decided that I really should have an account.

Hi, I'm Chris,

Hi and welcome aboard

Hi, I'm Chris,

Welcome to TowersStreet, Chris!

Hello, I found this place looking for discussion of Europa Park in english, happy to find quite a bit of it here :) I was raised near the original Disneyland (and Magic Mountain/Knotts) and now live in Europe, so Europa Park fills the Disneyland gap for me. My next trip is to EP, which I've been to, and then I have plans to visit Efteling and Phantasialand next.