• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Hello all, new(ish) here. I was previously a member some years ago, can't remember my UN, but was also a member of TT back in the early 2000's and was very active on the forums, but never got to meet anyone properly.
I've purchased a Platinum pass this week with the sale, so hoping to get on park more often and start attending meets this time around!

Hello all, new(ish) here. I was previously a member some years ago, can't remember my UN, but was also a member of TT back in the early 2000's and was very active on the forums, but never got to meet anyone properly.
I've purchased a Platinum pass this week with the sale, so hoping to get on park more often and start attending meets this time around!
Welcome @STEJENT!

Hello hello and welcome (I can't say welcome back as I wasn't here when you were last). Hope you enjoy getting back into the theme park scene here.

Hi everyone

Just jointed my names callum!

Long time reader of the forums but never joined, looking to make some new friends in the community as never been involved!

Big dark ride and visual fan. Also controversially a fan of jolty wooden old coasters 😂

Look forward to getting involved in discussions 👋

Hi everyone

Long time reader of the forums but never joined, looking to make some new friends in the community as never been involved!

Big dark ride and visual fan. Also controversially a fan of jolty wooden old coasters 😂

Welcome @Cthomas1999! I was a lurker for three years myself!

Hi everyone

Welcome Callum!

Hi everyone

Welcome @Cthomas1999!

Hi everyone

Welcome Callum, nice to see you join. I joined for similar reasons to you, having no real friends in the community, this is definitely the place to find some.