• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Welcome to Towers Street Adam and and sgpeel! You'll have a great time here =)

Afternoon guys n gals, I'm Ash (well I would be if you didn't already have one, so I stuck the 84 on the end lol) I know I am not new as I've had the account open for a while but have only just started posting almost daily. Some of you may have wondered over to PB Experience over the years, I am the former mod on there, so if you have ever lurked/posted you may already know me, but the less said about that the better :)

My favorite ride at Towers has got to be Nemesis, however I'm looking forward very much to the Smiler as IMO Nemesis has been top dog for far too long! I do miss the Corkscrew though, that was my favorite until its demise in 2008.

Nice to meet you all!

Ash :twirly:

Ash84 said:
Afternoon guys n gals, I'm Ash (well I would be if you didn't already have one, so I stuck the 84 on the end lol) I know I am not new as I've had the account open for a while but have only just started posting almost daily. Some of you may have wondered over to PB Experience over the years, I am the former mod on there, so if you have ever lurked/posted you may already know me, but the less said about that the better :)

My favorite ride at Towers has got to be Nemesis, however I'm looking forward very much to the Smiler as IMO Nemesis has been top dog for far too long! I do miss the Corkscrew though, that was my favorite until its demise in 2008.

Nice to meet you all!

Would like to say welcome to the forum, also I've missed a few new members welcome all to this great place :)

Ash84 said:

Nice to meet you all!

Hi Ash! I have to ask, why did you give up your mod post on PBE? Don't have to answer if it's something personal of course.

Thanks for the welcome guys, I will contact you via PM around that, its nothing personal, I Just dont want to clutter up the topic with that.

Ash

Good afternoon guys im Dan again as ash has said if you have ever been to PBE you may have some idea of who i am again a former mod and co creator of the site that has since stepped down!

I was directed this way by Ash84 who informed me he has been enjoying posting here over the last few days so thought id give it a go, i have been lurking for a while but now have decided to start posting!

My favorite ride at Alton was the Corkscrew and since its demise that title has gone to Nemesis by default i do hope the Smiler can change that though! :p

Dan

Welcome guys :) hope you enjoy your time here! And welcome to anyone else I haven't said hi to recently... Hope you're having fun on TS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Re: Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Welcome OutPatient! You made a wise choice ;)

There really is that many mistakes in my posts?! Damn this Tapatalk milarky! :)

Thanks you guys. I'm already feeling more welcomed than TTF where I think I'm held in really low regard, but we wont talk too much of that, I know this is peaceful people here :)

I think I've come to the right place!

plenty of opportunities to nerd out about Alton Towers here!

As for some stuff about myself... I'm Jono, and I'm a producer of documentary films and would love one day to make a proper Alton Towers documentary that's done by an enthusiast, for enthusiasts if that makes sense.

Other than that, I also present on a video game music oriented podcast. I'll see you all around the boards!

Hi all,
I've moved over here after a brief stint on 'another forum' which I really wasn't getting into. Read a few topics here and already think I've found the right place this time ;)

Anyway I'm Laura, hi, I suffer terrible motionsickness and caused an 'incident' at Thorpe Park in a scare maze when I started panicking! So never again.