• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome To Your New Forum!

I occasionally get a notification in the New Posts bit, where there's a number 1, saying that there's a new post, however when I click that link, no threads show up. This could be because there's a new post or thread that has been deleted since I last logged in, however, I'm still seeing a new post icon in the boards.

cw8ZXj0.png

Edit: It seems to primarily be happening in the Will there be any new rides for 2015 topic. :)

Last edited:
Is there any way to view a full member list? I've clicked on the member tab/link near the top of the page, and all I'm seeing is a list of 20 people with the most likes, messages and points, as well as a list of team members.

There must be somewhere to find a full A-Z member list!

Hi Tom, not too sure on the new post issue you're talking about above, might just be one of those bugs you'll have to live with I'm afraid as I've not experience it myself!

As for the members list, you're correct in saying there wasn't a full A-Z members list available. It's disabled on Xenforo by default due it causing potential performance issues. The list only gives an A-Z listing, and doesn't allow sorting options like PHPbb/SMF does (ie by join date etc), so the feature doesn't really add a massive amount of value to the forum in all honesty. The search feature will of course let you search for a member's name if you need to though :).

So is there not an option to enable it, or are we just going to remain without it?

There is an option yes, but I can't see any value in adding it considering the additional strain it could put on the forum :)

I occasionally get a notification in the New Posts bit, where there's a number 1, saying that there's a new post, however when I click that link, no threads show up. This could be because there's a new post or thread that has been deleted since I last logged in, however, I'm still seeing a new post icon in the boards.

cw8ZXj0.png

Edit: It seems to primarily be happening in the Will there be any new rides for 2015 topic. :)
I am getting this issue at the moment, except that I am not seeing a new post icon in the boards :p

Edit: The issue appears to have stopped now :')

Last edited:
On Firefox, some letters appear to be missing today:

Works fine in Chrome however

That is definitely odd - not sure what's going on there, quite possibly its not loaded a Google Font properly I think! :p

Just checked it out on Firefox here though and it seems OK now :D

Just a quick one and I'm sorry if it's already been mentioned! Is there any reason for the 10,000 character limited on posts? Most of the time it's fine but it's annoying when you've written a long review or trip report and then have to break it up to be able to post it on the forum. I just think it makes things look a bit messy having them broken up.

Thanks!

:)

I believe the default option is 10,000 characters with Xenforo, but can easily be adjusted? I'm sure our resident technical boffin can confirm :p

We can increase it (and indeed it has been from the default option). However, if you're really writing trip reports that long I would recommend splitting up posts into sections, say particular days or parks during the trip for example.

That is what I shall do when posting my Liseberg report. I wasn't anticipating writing a review of one ride that was longer than the 10,000 character limit! :p

Is there any way that we can find out our average posts per day etc etc? I can't find the relevant information on my profile page. :(

First, convert your time on TST into days, Second, see how many posts you have, third divide the Second part by the first part. (or something like that)

Is there any way that we can find out our average posts per day etc etc? I can't find the relevant information on my profile page. :(

You on average have posted 2.09420289855 posts per day. 867 posts divided by 414 days. :)