• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome To Your New Forum!

Doesn't really effect me as I'm always logged in but it doesn't appear the member's signatures appear when you are not logged in. Is there any reason for that? Never known it before on forums that I browse without being a member!

:)

It's a default option within Xenforo to have signatures disabled with the ultimate aim to improve search engine results (see signal to noise ratio on Google if you're really bored) for the forum, not something we had on SMF or phpBB :).

One thing I've just noticed; when I've read all the posts in a topic, if I click on the topic title, it takes me to the first post. Could it be changed to go to the last post by default once you've read everything?

(Did I use that semi-colon right? I'm trying to look far smarter than I am)

One thing I've just noticed; when I've read all the posts in a topic, if I click on the topic title, it takes me to the first post. Could it be changed to go to the last post by default once you've read everything?

(Did I use that semi-colon right? I'm trying to look far smarter than I am)

Afraid not, but you can click on the date underneath the last poster's post time on the right hand side of the topic to go to the last message posted in the topic :).

Reactions: Dar
Does anyone know how I would add my full signature to my posts, as it appears that only the first image is being displayed.

Thanks. :)

Does anyone know how I would add my full signature to my posts, as it appears that only the first image is being displayed.

Thanks. :)
I believe this is because of the new forum software cropping signatures so they're only 150 x 650. If you want all your sigs, you'll have to reduce the size of them so they all fit within the space.

The forum is not showing properly for me, as you can see:

TS1_zps7990e068.jpg

TS2_zps5fb7f967.jpg

Threads are also displaying incorrectly. This is using whatever the latest version of Firefox is. The forum was showing fine at work with an old version of IE and it's fine on my iPad also. So guessing it is something to do with how it works in Firefox!

Hope you're able to sort it!

EDIT:

It actually seems ok again now although it was doing the same last night. I'll keep an eye on it.

:)

Last edited:
This was happening to me too, I think on Google Chrome though. Anyway, it seemed to have sorted itself out.

We had a few notifications for server issues the other night, so that may have been stopping stuff from being downloaded properly. Long as it's ok at the moment :)

Yeah on Firefox I can't see any reply box even if you click quote etc. Finally managed to remember password to move onto Chrome to respond!

Everything's working fine on all browsers for me (aside from Internet Explorer as I damn right refuse to click on it)

Not sure if this has been asked before, but would it be possible for New Posts Number, to refresh the same as the Alerts refreshes and informs you that you have a new alert?

Also, is there an easy way to turn Alerts off for posts that your replied to? Could it default to not Alert you unless you tick it?

Ian

See this is why you shouldn't put ;) at the end since I just assume it's some sort of injoke blatant flirting between you both. Anyway, should be fixed now, no idea why it reset itself! :p

Yeah, that's worked now thanks :)

And I'm not one for the flirting... :tearsofjoy: