• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

What are you listening to?

Just found this thread! Wondering if anyone is into metalcore, riotgrrl and nu metal and can recommend me some bands? I'm currently listening to Wargasm a lot at the minute :)

Having learnt to play The Eve of War on piano many years ago, I today finally got round to listening to the entirety of Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds album. What an absolute masterpiece it is! Really eerie in places and tells the story so well, I was truly entranced for all 90+ minutes of it.

Made me want to listen to some music of such scale again. Well I say scale, this is actually a 1 man project, but in terms of the creeping horror and eerieness.

Bump!

I know it's not quite Christmas yet, but this is just too good not to share! :)

Mat and Savanna Shaw- Angels We Have Heard (Glory Be)

Tonights bath is soundracked by A Charmed Life - The Best Of The Divine Comedy.

It is utterly joyful, what an incredible body of work.

It's hard to get by,
When your arse is the size,
Of a small country.

Last edited:
I'm just going to keep banging on about Everything Everything. New album Raw Data Feel came out the other day and its incredible. I'm obsessed.

Miku Expo Rewind and Digital stars 2022 starting soon.

There has gotta be anover miku fan on here somewhere

A song that has grown on me a fair bit over the last few weeks. Stoked for 3 weeks time.