• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Where's WiFi?! Wednesday - TowersStreet

Is this the one near HQ by any chance? And I'm guessing Towers Street monorail station by the colours for the 2nd one.

Opps seems I forgot to post the answer to photo 26!

Photo 26 was in Forbidden Valley near the exit of Blade, next to the two game stalls!

I can tell you that someone has got one of this weeks photos right, but im not telling you which photo or which person till next week :p

djtruefitt said:
Opps seems I forgot to post the answer to photo 26!

Photo 26 was in Forbidden Valley near the exit of Blade, next to the two game stalls!

I can tell you that someone has got one of this weeks photos right, but im not telling you which photo or which person till next week :p
Great to hear somebody has got it right :)

Welcome to our weekly guessing game. Where could this weeks photo be at Alton Towers? We will give you the answer and a brand new photo next Wednesday! Remember it's just for fun!

The answer to photo 27 was on a lampost near the goalstriker building and plate smash game.

The answer to photo 28 was on the front of the Towers Street monorail station, just next to the monorail sign!

Photo 29:
149594_430434273693689_1045729648_n.jpg

It's going to be mutiny bay but not really to sure where, so I'm guessing to the left of the station next to the walkway as the side of battle gallons

Photo 30.

Welcome to another Where's WiFi?! Wednesday, it's our weekly fun guessing game! The answer to photo 29 was in Mutiny Bay in the queue line for Battle Galleons (just above the rides exit!).

But where at the Alton Towers Resort could this photo be? We will give you the answer to this photo and a brand new photo next Wednesday!
734811_433622986708151_1045663195_n.jpg

It's the hardest one yet and I haven't got a clue , so I will guess somewhere in x-sector

It looks like a Skyride station, so I'm guessing the Forbidden Valley one maybe?

djtruefitt said:
josht said:
It's the hardest one yet and I haven't got a clue , so I will guess somewhere in x-sector

Don't worry there are plenty more harder ones to come!
Ah brilliant cant figure out where it is :)

I am trying to use logic here. there is a mast with what look like RG58 coaxial cable running up it, which means its got a radio aerial on the top. to go to that much trouble it got to be transmitting one.

As the main drive is operated from the Forbiddon Valley station, this is the most likely place for the emergency contact system for the skyride to transmit from.

with this and the angle and tree to the left. I think it the FV station on the section running from tower street to FV.

Photo 31.

Welcome to another Where's WiFi?! Wednesday. The answer to last weeks photo, was on the Towers Street Skyride station, facing towards Mutiny Bay!

But where could photo 31 be? Get guessing and we will post the answer and a brand new photo next Wednesday!
284653_439326842804432_1513172796_n.jpg

On Rita's OP cabin, looking from Th13teen's side, facing towards Rita's Que?... Hmm, maybe not... ???