• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Where's WiFi?! Wednesday - TowersStreet

Well done to everyone who got it right last week, it was of course outside the toilets in Gloomy Wood on the way to Forbidden Valley!

But where could photo 25 be? We will give you the answer and a brand new photo next Wednesday!
67064_414584888611961_118431178_n.jpg

I think it's next to goal strike (carnival) as you walk past to spinball

I doubt it is, but I'm guessing a carpark nearer to the hotels.

And I'm taking bets on there being 40 routers.

I can tell you that someone has got it correct! But who?

In terms of how many there are, I currently have photos of 50 wifi routers on resort, but I can think of plenty more than I haven't taken photos of.

djtruefitt said:
I can tell you that someone has got it correct! But who?

In terms of how many there are, I currently have photos of 50 wifi routers on resort, but I can think of plenty more than I haven't taken photos of.
50 plus by the time you get through all of them you could probally start again :)

When im running low ill have to try get photos of the ones which are much harder to get a picture of, or lets hope there are a few around the SW7 site.

It's Wednesday, which means it's time for another Where's WiFi?! Wednesday!

The answer to last weeks very hard photo was on woodcutters in fountain sqaure, opposite Hex! But where could photo 26 be?
61072_417267431677040_303668194_n.jpg

We will post the answer and a brand new photo next Wednesday!

Ermmm I'm not sure about this one they are definitely getting harder but I would say is it behind that shed between the rapids and the flume ??

Pretty sure that's in Forbidden Valley, on one of the games units up the left hand side opposite Blade as it were; on the path that leads from Ripsaw up past where BK is/was and to the Skyride! I win! ;)

:)

LiamC said:
I wanna say shed with the old Aqualand sign near Rapids queue?
That's where I was thinking but the wifi is crap round there and looking at robs and I think he's got it spot on :)

Where's WiFi?! Wednesday is back after its little festive break! And to celebrate we have two brand new photos for you this week!

Photo 27:
303522_427396043997512_580531026_n.jpg

Photo 28:
582520_427396047330845_1161990337_n.jpg

Where are these two photos taken? We will post the answer next Wednesday!

Hmmm! Harder than the last one! Is the first photo the lighting rig by where the entrance to Carnival of Screams is? It looks like it but I can't remember if there is a WiFi thingy on there or not, and I'm going to be good and not look at photos of it that I have! :p

As for the second one, at a guess I'd say Towers Street monorail station? Though I'm really not sure about that.

:)

Really missed the game over the festive break.

So firstly I'm going with rob upon the first on the light rig, but wasn't to sure which end of carnival it was.
And for the second one I was thinking its above the toilets at the main entrence :)