• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Where's WiFi?! Wednesday - TowersStreet

I really enjoy this, so it's by sonic spinball maintance shed :)

Of course the answer to last weeks photo was just above the maintanence shed on Sonic Spinball, as most people guessed!

But where could this weeks photo be, its certainly a little harder! Leave your answers below, and we will reveal the answer and a new photo next week!

550168_403964413007342_2013724197_n.jpg

This is really bugging me I've seen it but I keep questioning myself

I must say I do love a pair of decorative balls!

No idea where those ones are dangling though... :(

Above what was Burger King, that was McDonalds in Cloud Cuckoo Land (that was Cred Street!) :p

Though why I was looking on the roof I have no idea!

It's time for another one, well done to everyone who got last weeks photo correct, it was on the front of Burger King next to the exit of Charlie.

But where could this weeks photo be? Find out next Wednesday!
644084_406382822765501_1994159638_n.jpg

Oh another one that I'm not to sure about. Ermm is it on riverbank eye spy station ??

Last weeks photo was taken during Scarefest in the farm, on the roof of the bird cage!

But where could photo 23 be? We will post the answer and a new photo next Wednesday!
530892_409021092501674_1687614104_n.jpg

Ohh this is good one, to me it looks like one of the squirl nutty ride cars underneath the pole. It's going to bug me all week :)

Ohh god yeah it's edge games I couldn't work it out for a good hour but I would say the side closer to the sky ride station

I'll say Sub-Terra side then, given how the trees in the background seem further back. Taken from by the gun I'd guess? :p

Photo 24.

Welcome to another Where's WiFi?! Wednesday! Our weekly guessing game. The answer to last weeks photo was above the entrance to Edge Games in Forbidden Valley, on the side facing the Nemesis gun.

But where could photo 24 be? We will post the answer and a new photo next Wednesday!
320523_411881512215632_1344649031_n.png

I hope it's as easy as it looks, so is it duels toilets the side near forbidden valley :)